"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Question

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
What's the dj way to handle getting LJBF'd, or if you're in a relationship and the girl calls it off.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Say that's it and you're out of her life, don't stay her friend or it'll only be crappy...especially if she called it off. So cut off all contact with her and next it. I learned this the hard way...but now that I did it that way things couldn't be better. Good luck.
 
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
the silent pause. there's an article about this. When she says it don't acknowledge what she said, just act like you didn't hear her and change the subject like, "Say, have you ever tried the so and so here, it's really good." She'll feel awkward and probably won't be inclined to make mention of it again. You continue to "hang out" with her then after you seduce her and say, "You know, I think you're right, we should just be friends." She'll eventually lose because she doesn't know how to fight it. If you just make her think she has feelings for you and then agree with her, she can't really argue. I wish I could find the article for it. I'll try to find it and post it.
What DJoneday just described is being an *******. There's a difference between having balls and being an *******, but it's only a few inches. Be carefull of that.
 
Top