“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

question with advice needed

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
A little background...I have a gf and we've been going out for a while now. Things are great (yeah, its just the start, I know) and we are good together. Here's the thing...

Yeah, I get hj's from her almost everytime we are together and I feel and suck her breasts, and we dry hump, but there isn't anything more then that. I used to finger her over her pants and then she said "lets take a step back because we've only been going out a month and a half. I don't want to go as far as you probably do." I obviously want sex.

I also started to get feelings of wanting to go after other girls just for sex. I have never cheated before and don't really want to. I also don't want to dump this girl either JUST because she won't put out.

Any advice for a f*cking confused dude would help...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
39
i think thats pretty straight bro, i mean on average she is putting out more for the time you been together then most girls, so dont get desperate, just have patience, the time will come, just continue on what you are doing and progress little by little.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I'd have to agree. You're getting a lot more than a lot of other guys who have gf's right now so I wouldn't try to rush into things. After a while, I'm pretty sure it'll come up again and it'll happen. Just give it some more time.
 

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Thanks so far guys...I guess I was a little spoiled before because the past two gfs, we had sex in a week. Also, this isn't the first time I've dated her and she is a "good girl" who is saving it until marriage (according to her).
 
Top