"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

~~~question to all~~~

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
I was talking to this girl on aim (yeah i know, but it has to be done because she lives like 40 mins away), anyway shes going away in a few weeks, so heres a shortened version how the convo went.

"when are you going away"
"4 weeks"
"you should come over before then"
"we'll see"

What should i make of this?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
thats a pretty stupid conversation.

Call her on the f*cking phone and find out if she wants to get together sometime. Don't use aim because you can't tell for sh*t what she's saying and how she's saying it.

Call her on the phone then i'll help you.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I understand enough Womenese to know that that's a definite no..if she wanted to hang out with you she would have said so. But, if that's not convincing enough, I'd just call her and ask.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i disagree, i do not tinhk it means no. sure it does not mean she wants to date you, but if she said that i would be pretty sure she wants to hang out. Remember girls do not wnat to higher there risk, thats why we should raise are risk and lower theres. If she was to say she loves you and really nwats to see you, she is rasing the risk of rejection. Sounds liek she just wnats to hang out, go for it and see what happens.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what?^^^^^^^^^^^^^
learn to be legible kid.

Yeah, the main thing is to call her. If she says no, and you feel like a ****, just slip in something like
"aww, too bad. Oh well i think !mary! might be up for it", then put the phone down.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Is it really a no?
Until you ask, we won't know!
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Confucious say: Get more info...

outlook: not too good
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Its iffy. But call her on the phone, talk to her some, and say "We should go to "place" tonight" And see what her reaction is. Dont use aim becausr you cant hear connotation over aim, you need to be able to hear her voice.

See where it goes from there.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I'm betting that's "We'll see" as in "We'll see how boring my life has to get before I spend any time with you."

Look elsewhere.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
lol, thanks all for responding, even the negative replies.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
LOL!!!!!!!!!

what do I make out of that? ........nothing.

How the hell are you gonna make anything out of that? It tells you and me nothing. She could like you or not like you. That little convo doesn't tell me sh*t.
 
Top