~~~question to all~~~

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl on aim (yeah i know, but it has to be done because she lives like 40 mins away), anyway shes going away in a few weeks, so heres a shortened version how the convo went.

"when are you going away"
"4 weeks"
"you should come over before then"
"we'll see"

What should i make of this?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a pretty stupid conversation.

Call her on the f*cking phone and find out if she wants to get together sometime. Don't use aim because you can't tell for sh*t what she's saying and how she's saying it.

Call her on the phone then i'll help you.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand enough Womenese to know that that's a definite no..if she wanted to hang out with you she would have said so. But, if that's not convincing enough, I'd just call her and ask.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree, i do not tinhk it means no. sure it does not mean she wants to date you, but if she said that i would be pretty sure she wants to hang out. Remember girls do not wnat to higher there risk, thats why we should raise are risk and lower theres. If she was to say she loves you and really nwats to see you, she is rasing the risk of rejection. Sounds liek she just wnats to hang out, go for it and see what happens.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what?^^^^^^^^^^^^^
learn to be legible kid.

Yeah, the main thing is to call her. If she says no, and you feel like a ****, just slip in something like
"aww, too bad. Oh well i think !mary! might be up for it", then put the phone down.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really a no?
Until you ask, we won't know!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confucious say: Get more info...

outlook: not too good

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its iffy. But call her on the phone, talk to her some, and say "We should go to "place" tonight" And see what her reaction is. Dont use aim becausr you cant hear connotation over aim, you need to be able to hear her voice.

See where it goes from there.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting that's "We'll see" as in "We'll see how boring my life has to get before I spend any time with you."

Look elsewhere.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, thanks all for responding, even the negative replies.

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!

what do I make out of that? ........nothing.

How the hell are you gonna make anything out of that? It tells you and me nothing. She could like you or not like you. That little convo doesn't tell me sh*t.