"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Question on girl's interest level

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Eroe
that's what i thought too for a second. but she totally flaked on me this past friday. she had told me to call her after i was done running my errands. i called her and she didnt pick up. so i left her a text msg telling her to call me when she's done with whatever she's doing. she replied with "ok." never heard from her that night.

she then sent me mail, this is copy+pasted:

" Ok I know your really mad at me... I'm sorry... I'm sooo sorry... I dont want to give you some bull**** excuse why I flaked so bascially I just am... a flake... Call me if ya want I'm so ****ing sorry... again and again and again "

and i replied with:

"nah, you can call me. "

personally, i don't wanna deal with her. she tells me to call her. i ask, "will you pick up?" and she always says "yes." yet, she never picks up the phone. i don't bother leaving voice messages. but yeah, i've got other investments that would pay off better anyway :) whatever, her loss.
She flaked because you didn't F*CK HER F*CKING BRAINS OUT that first night. :p She does not want to waste any further time with you because you have shown an unwillingness to give her the d**k she is craving.

Originally posted by Krassus
Are you serious? Can you really not tell that this girl wants the two of you to be fvckbuddies? Read what you wrote, it's all in there! The signs stand out as i read it. Here, i've identified them for you. And that's from a few PARAGRAPHS OF TEXT... you've SPENT HOURS with this girl! Why haven't you fvcked her yet?
FINALLY someone who's not talking out their ass!! I saw the SAME THING.

I don't think that this can be stressed enough, especially to the couple of newbies I've seen posting this morning who don't seem to have a clue:

WOMEN LIKE SEX!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top