Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question on EC in the street

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very AFC-ish, but whatever. So recently I moved to a bigger city and I'm in super amazement mode - the skyscrapers, historical sites, multitudes of people, etc are all extremely new to me. Most of all, the women are friggin gorgeous and they wear the skimpiest outfits. Now I come from a smaller midwestern town (pop of 20000), and maybe I'm just lacking a little bit in big city social etiquette so I'm kinda clueless on some things here. But heres the question: You see a hot girl on the side walk (or street) - make EC or not??? I'm not bad with women (I got laid like my first week here), but this EC issue has been driving me nuts. Like I'll see a hottie, I'll go for EC, but she DOESN'T give me any EC back - she just goes on walking like I wasn't there. For some reason this has been weird self esteem issue for me. Does that mean she's not into me? Or is it that I look too obvious? Do HB10's even make EC with other dudes on the street noticeably (probably not - but I'm not even getting EC back from 8's or 7's)? WTF, I'm not ugly, but I'm am at a loss for thoughts here...

Help/advice???

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im guessin u not in nyc??? U see I lived in nyc my whole life n as u know we get alot of girls from everywhere everyday. If a girl doesnt ec u bac, its nothing. Still approach them. I rather Eye contact 1st n if she gives it bac den i'll talk. U have to realize the big cities like nyc n others. THey get approached alot n r busy. To b truthful alot of new york girls on purpose dont do ec n put their head down cuz they kno that if they look ur way then we will talk. sometimes they dont want to b talked to. Jus smile when u see them n talk

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm close to NYC - I'm in Philadelphia. Yea the girls at the bars are cool, I don't really have any issues with them. Its just the ones in the street - I guess its since I haven't really done any street approaches in such an environment before. It kinda feels like I'm on another planet (as stupid as that may sound). I figure the girls are just busy or that they purposely don't do EC noticeably.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought philly is home to the ugliest people in the country

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, then they were wrong... they must have left my midwestern town off that list. Compared to where I came from, philly is a godsend. Maybe it's because I don't notice the UGs. Whatever, I notice a ****load of hot women here...

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah philly got sum good lookin girls. Not as much like Nyc of course but still pretty decent. Yea outside on da streets good looking girls tend to not do EC on purpose. Like they stuck up or something. Dont pay no mind to that n smile n talk to them. U gonna get alot of nothing bac tho i'll tell u that. But it will pay off in the long run. I fu got a car n aint busy this weekend den come up to nyc n we can get at sum girls around here