Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Question in here to any Indian/South Asian guys doing well or those who know one that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
It is kind of an info gathering thing as I am trying to see a trend but I was wondering, what race or ethnic background of hot girls (for those of you in here doing well) seem to give you the most love or be the most receptive to you?

Indian meaning from India and South Asian would include Pakistanis and Bengalis and Sri Lankans and such.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Indian meaning from India and South Asian would include Pakistanis and Bengalis and Sri Lankans and such.
Might be racist but the Indian guy who does well doesnt look like the stereotypical South Asian. They have lighter skin tones. Hell I mistook the guy for being some from some central european country.

But be an exotic commodity and you;ll do well. Ireland or Iceland would have far too few Indians.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Might be racist but the Indian guy who does well doesnt look like the stereotypical South Asian. They have lighter skin tones. Hell I mistook the guy for being some from some central european country.

But be an exotic commodity and you;ll do well. Ireland or Iceland would have far too few Indians.
Interesting take, so for the ones who did well, what kinds of girls were receptive to them?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Interesting take, so for the ones who did well, what kinds of girls were receptive to them?
All types for the lighter skinned guys

For the the others it really was a mixed bag but a lot of latino. Weirdly the white girls were receptive compared to some of the europeans. One Bulgarian chick did a complete 180 when she found out he was born in India.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
All types for the lighter skinned guys

For the the others it really was a mixed bag but a lot of latino. Weirdly the white girls were receptive compared to some of the europeans. One Bulgarian chick did a complete 180 when she found out he was born in India.
When you say Latino do you mean south American and even for light skinned guys, what kinds of girls were they mostly getting a lot of attention from?

Also, you are saying the Bulgarian chick instantly lost interest in the dude when she found out he was Indian?
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Leave white women alone, u indians need to stop creeping in white girls dms
Haha, tbh man, I kind of wish Indian men would pursue other races of women. Being brown myself, I love Latina women and ethnic women a lot more.

You are on point though, the social media creeps are ruining it for so many of us!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've seen dark skin "aladdin" type indian guys do well. They act "cool" for the current trends and take what they can Get. They do pretty well.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
I've seen dark skin "aladdin" type indian guys do well. They act "cool" for the current trends and take what they can Get. They do pretty well.
Honestly from what I have seen. It seems like the dark Indian guys actually do better in the US at least, I see them out more with hot girls. The Indian guys supposed to be hot who are light skinned and can somehow pass for other races seem to be more likely to be incel and rarely go interracial. I think a lot of them are too insecure in their own skin and try to pass for other races too much.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I know a guy from the UK who met a hot girl off Tinder and got married with her. He seemed to do pretty well in general. For me, I'm happy for Indian guys to take all the white girls they want because that leaves more hot Indian girls available for me.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
I know a guy from the UK who met a hot girl off Tinder and got married with her. He seemed to do pretty well in general. For me, I'm happy for Indian guys to take all the white girls they want because that leaves more hot Indian girls available for me.
Haha I will not be joining in on the taking of the white girls, I love my women exotic so even the white girls I like are more Mediterranean looking. Outta curiosity, the hot girl your friend met off of Tinder, what race was she?

I think I might be the odd Indian dude who prefers brown women and latin women above white girls. Most of the times when ethnic dudes obsess over white girls it is due to their own insecurity.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
I think this might as well do it but happy to hear more from others too. A troubling trend I find with Indian guys is that the ones who are chad material and look good tend to only go for white girls. At times I wonder if it is because white women are more open minded and less likely to hold your race against you. A part of me starts to wonder how these guys might do with women of other races like Latin women and Arabian women.

For me, I have had a rough go with all races other than white and black women for the most part but some Arab girls and of the Latinas the Mexican women have been chill.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
Might be racist but the Indian guy who does well doesnt look like the stereotypical South Asian. They have lighter skin tones. Hell I mistook the guy for being some from some central european country.

But be an exotic commodity and you;ll do well. Ireland or Iceland would have far too few Indians.
It's not that complex really.

If you understand that women are generally very conscious of social status in groups its not an unreasonable jump to understand an aversion to dating a guy who is out of HER PARTICULAR CONCEPTION of the norm.

I am ethnically half indian but other than the obvious visual giveaways you'd probably have think im pretty western.

IMPE it can be a hinderence or a strength and both cases depend on relatability. If you are "different" but relateable your good to go. If your "different" and "unrelatable" you'll run into dating issues.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Indian/South Asian guy doing well? What do you mean? Are you asking about doing well while dating within their race or outside their race?
I see very little race mixing where I live. The most common type of interracial dating I have noticed is black and white/ Hispanic and white.
Indian and South Asian are something else and very different culturally, and in my option they don't really date outside their race.
Budda, Hare Krishna, and Jesus Christ are not the same. Religions separate people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top