Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question in here to any Indian/South Asian guys doing well or those who know one that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It is kind of an info gathering thing as I am trying to see a trend but I was wondering, what race or ethnic background of hot girls (for those of you in here doing well) seem to give you the most love or be the most receptive to you?

Indian meaning from India and South Asian would include Pakistanis and Bengalis and Sri Lankans and such.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian meaning from India and South Asian would include Pakistanis and Bengalis and Sri Lankans and such.
Might be racist but the Indian guy who does well doesnt look like the stereotypical South Asian. They have lighter skin tones. Hell I mistook the guy for being some from some central european country.

But be an exotic commodity and you;ll do well. Ireland or Iceland would have far too few Indians.

Reaction score
Might be racist but the Indian guy who does well doesnt look like the stereotypical South Asian. They have lighter skin tones. Hell I mistook the guy for being some from some central european country.

But be an exotic commodity and you;ll do well. Ireland or Iceland would have far too few Indians.
Interesting take, so for the ones who did well, what kinds of girls were receptive to them?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting take, so for the ones who did well, what kinds of girls were receptive to them?
All types for the lighter skinned guys

For the the others it really was a mixed bag but a lot of latino. Weirdly the white girls were receptive compared to some of the europeans. One Bulgarian chick did a complete 180 when she found out he was born in India.

Reaction score
All types for the lighter skinned guys

For the the others it really was a mixed bag but a lot of latino. Weirdly the white girls were receptive compared to some of the europeans. One Bulgarian chick did a complete 180 when she found out he was born in India.
When you say Latino do you mean south American and even for light skinned guys, what kinds of girls were they mostly getting a lot of attention from?

Also, you are saying the Bulgarian chick instantly lost interest in the dude when she found out he was Indian?

Reaction score
Leave white women alone, u indians need to stop creeping in white girls dms
Haha, tbh man, I kind of wish Indian men would pursue other races of women. Being brown myself, I love Latina women and ethnic women a lot more.

You are on point though, the social media creeps are ruining it for so many of us!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen dark skin "aladdin" type indian guys do well. They act "cool" for the current trends and take what they can Get. They do pretty well.

Reaction score
I've seen dark skin "aladdin" type indian guys do well. They act "cool" for the current trends and take what they can Get. They do pretty well.
Honestly from what I have seen. It seems like the dark Indian guys actually do better in the US at least, I see them out more with hot girls. The Indian guys supposed to be hot who are light skinned and can somehow pass for other races seem to be more likely to be incel and rarely go interracial. I think a lot of them are too insecure in their own skin and try to pass for other races too much.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy from the UK who met a hot girl off Tinder and got married with her. He seemed to do pretty well in general. For me, I'm happy for Indian guys to take all the white girls they want because that leaves more hot Indian girls available for me.

Reaction score
I know a guy from the UK who met a hot girl off Tinder and got married with her. He seemed to do pretty well in general. For me, I'm happy for Indian guys to take all the white girls they want because that leaves more hot Indian girls available for me.
Haha I will not be joining in on the taking of the white girls, I love my women exotic so even the white girls I like are more Mediterranean looking. Outta curiosity, the hot girl your friend met off of Tinder, what race was she?

I think I might be the odd Indian dude who prefers brown women and latin women above white girls. Most of the times when ethnic dudes obsess over white girls it is due to their own insecurity.

Reaction score
I think this might as well do it but happy to hear more from others too. A troubling trend I find with Indian guys is that the ones who are chad material and look good tend to only go for white girls. At times I wonder if it is because white women are more open minded and less likely to hold your race against you. A part of me starts to wonder how these guys might do with women of other races like Latin women and Arabian women.

For me, I have had a rough go with all races other than white and black women for the most part but some Arab girls and of the Latinas the Mexican women have been chill.

Reaction score

It's not that complex really.

If you understand that women are generally very conscious of social status in groups its not an unreasonable jump to understand an aversion to dating a guy who is out of HER PARTICULAR CONCEPTION of the norm.

I am ethnically half indian but other than the obvious visual giveaways you'd probably have think im pretty western.

IMPE it can be a hinderence or a strength and both cases depend on relatability. If you are "different" but relateable your good to go. If your "different" and "unrelatable" you'll run into dating issues.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian/South Asian guy doing well? What do you mean? Are you asking about doing well while dating within their race or outside their race?
I see very little race mixing where I live. The most common type of interracial dating I have noticed is black and white/ Hispanic and white.
Indian and South Asian are something else and very different culturally, and in my option they don't really date outside their race.
Budda, Hare Krishna, and Jesus Christ are not the same. Religions separate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.