Question for stoners...

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, so i smoked for the second time last night, thinking i would be ok by the next day like i was the time before that. I woke up today though still high, or just definitely not sober. Is this normal?

Oh and I'm never smoking again because I canceled a date with an HB9 because I didn't want to meet her like this.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Oh and I'm never smoking again because I canceled a date with an HB9 because I didn't want to meet her like this.
Don't worry, you're flaking will probably raise interest levels.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal. I can be a little woozy for up to 4 days, that's why I quit.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he considered the HB to be a 9 after he puffed the joint. After becoming sober hes like "wtf thats not even a HB its a monkey."

druggs kill kiddo.

dont do em.

tanx god.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
he considered the HB to be a 9 after he puffed the joint. After becoming sober hes like "wtf thats not even a HB its a monkey."

druggs kill kiddo.

dont do em.

tanx god.

Haha no, she's a genuine 9, but she thinks she's a princess and is kinda a *****, she wasn't answering my calls (to tell her i couldn't go), then she finally calls me and I tell her. She definitely wasn't expecting that I think haha

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll make it up to her with a batch of magic brownies

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya and instead of w/e your planning to put in the brownies put some X instead.

itll get her :rock:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As it is with any drug, the body builds tolerance quickly. If you hardly ever smoke, then yes it will get you really fvcked up. But daily smokers don't get wasted when they smoke.

Reaction score
Whoever said drugs kill is a tard... duh o well there has been no reported case of death induced by weed, so it's not really bad for you. It's true that legal drugs like Alcohol and cigs kill ppl ever year, so why is weed illegal? Because the U.S. government won't make porfit. Pretty stupid as I see it they could spend their time, resources and money on catching more drunk drivers or meth addics who are more prone to injure someone else.

I tried smoking, I hate how it stays around in your system for a month and you sometimes get paranoid if your in public. At least when your drunk you can sarge but sarging high is really hard. The cons of smoking that I obeserved through my stoner friends are they get really lazy or stop caring, they develop physicological addiction if they're weak minded, once they reach their tolerance they decide to switch to other drugs like shrooms, coke and acid. Also ppl who are high lack time judgement almost got into a huge accident when friend decided to cut off two trucks. These are not all true but I seen it myself, which is why I stopped. But if you like to do it go ahead it's pretty much harmless.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
cons of smoking that I obeserved through my stoner friends are they get really lazy or stop caring, they develop physicological addiction if they're weak minded, once they reach their tolerance they decide to switch to other drugs like shrooms, coke and acid.

I agree 100% on that. Same thing that happened with my friends. Got bored of them and moved on. I've smoked a few times but nothing to majorly exciting ever happened. Smoking once in awhile won't do anything, but anything in excess can be too much.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke tons of weed. Im a lazy **** but I always tell myself do what i gotta do or pay later. I have never tried another drug in my life for the record other than alcohol...so im not with the whole "gateway drug". Ive been smoking weed for 12 years or so now. I still go out 3 nights a week, attend college, work a full time job, have a LTR

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Whoever said drugs kill is a tard... duh o well there has been no reported case of death induced by weed, so it's not really bad for you. It's true that legal drugs like Alcohol and cigs kill ppl ever year, so why is weed illegal? Because the U.S. government won't make porfit. Pretty stupid as I see it they could spend their time, resources and money on catching more drunk drivers or meth addics who are more prone to injure someone else.

I tried smoking, I hate how it stays around in your system for a month and you sometimes get paranoid if your in public. At least when your drunk you can sarge but sarging high is really hard. The cons of smoking that I obeserved through my stoner friends are they get really lazy or stop caring, they develop physicological addiction if they're weak minded, once they reach their tolerance they decide to switch to other drugs like shrooms, coke and acid. Also ppl who are high lack time judgement almost got into a huge accident when friend decided to cut off two trucks. These are not all true but I seen it myself, which is why I stopped. But if you like to do it go ahead it's pretty much harmless.

...its not really bad for you?? :crackup:

o come on...do some research on smoking weed. Maybe its not bad for you, cuz your o so cool with having your brain cells killed or suffering from paranoia and schizophrenia that you considered it "not really bad".

:woo:

Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
...its not really bad for you?? :crackup:

o come on...do some research on smoking weed. Maybe its not bad for you, cuz your o so cool with having your brain cells killed or suffering from paranoia and schizophrenia that you considered it "not really bad".

:woo:
How about YOU DO SOME RESEARCH? A lot of things kills your brain cells including ALCOHOL and SMOKING CIGS, you can DIE FROM ALCOHOL POISIONING and smoking cigs was proven to increase your chances of getting lung, throat or mouth cancer. There has been no STUDY done to prove that weed is dangerous, besides the one done by the government in 1950s when they locked monkeys in a closed room and filled it with marijuana smoke that suffocated all of them. Yes you can suffer from paranoia, but it's mainly caused by thoughts of getting caught by the cops, if weed was legal then there won't be paranoia. There has been no link to schizophrenia either and if it was BAD then why do some hospitals perscribe it for pain killers? Why do the country like the Netherlands or Canada have weed legal? So ya maybe you should do some research instead of making yourself look like an idiot. BTW I don't support it anyways, tried it and it wasn't worth the money or hassle.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
smoking weed is just like smoking a super cigarette with some at moment side effects, beyond that effects are phycological.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
It has been proven many times over that marijuana affects your judgment, perception of time (as stated by yourself earlier), and inhibitions. All three are dangerous.

How are those dangerous? That's the reason why ppl smoke pot so they can be in an altered state. Unless the individual is operating a vehicle there is no harm sitting around like most users do. Alcohol on the other hand can cause DEATH in large amounts and is much more lethal since you can overdose easily BAC .35 cause death in most people. To overdose on weed you have to smoke nearly your body weight or have THC in liquid form, which are both close to impossible.

If that were true, then underage drinkers and recreational cocaine and heroin users would also suffer from accute paranoia. THC is the cause of the paranoia.

False THC is not cause of paranoia just like the user's mood effects the outcome of an acid trip. Underage drinkers, cocaine and heroin users can also suffer from paranoia if they're faced with the same circumstance.

Research between the use of cannabis and mental illness has also brought significant results. Cannabis use is generally higher among sufferers of schizophrenia, but the causality between the two has not been established. Another study concluded that sustained early-adolescent cannabis use among genetically predisposed individuals has been associated with a variety of mental illness outcomes; ranging from psychotic episodes to clinical schizophrenia. - British Medical Journal 2004, 2005 and Society of Biological Psychiatry, 2005

Actually you read it wrong, people with schizophrenia SMOKE POT because it takes the pain away. How are you sure that the British Medical Journal isn't biased? Most government are against it.

Lesser of two evils. Like using a sample of a virus for a vaccination.

So it's medical value out weighs the cons right?

Same reason the legal age of consent for sex in Yemen is 9 years old. Just because another country has a law doesn't mean we automatically should too. Although I do think it should be legalized.
Yemen isn't a first world country... Both Netherlands and Canada are 1st world countries, Canada has better healthcare and lower crime rate, so U.S. can actually learn from other countries and stop being so ignorant. Just like the drinking age is 21, which makes more teenagers wanna drink. In the end , the US should stop wasting money on Weed enforcement and spend money on dealing with hardcore drugs like Meth, Coke and X.

... That's that I really don't feel like debating anymore, I quit so find someone else to argue over.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there were any real problems caused by chronic pot smoking, then there would be an epidemic in Belize and Jamaica where there are thousands of Rastas who have smoked all day every day for decades. They are pretty lazy, but they aren't dying of cancer or reefer madness.