Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question by a Plate

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so one of the plates I'm hanging out with asked this doozy,"What's the worst thing people could say about you true or untrue, that you wouldn't like them to say"?

My response was that I value my integrity, and that if someone was spreading false rumors, saying that I don't hold my word, etc. I'd be pretty PO'd about that.

Granted she was a licensed psychiatrist.....Let's see where she goes with this. First hint of a head game and I'm outa there. Right now she's playing fair. The cool thing about having dated a BPD is my eyes are wide open.
This one was a psychiatrist, but is now managing fitness clubs in the city. She said that she wanted to help people stay healthy thru their body vs. what she did as a shrink doing suicide interventions, hostage negotiating, etc.

How would you guys answer the above?

KC

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give up my axis two diagnosis on the first date....Doctor...;)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross, perhaps you're taking it too serious? Maybe some C+F evasion? I don't give serious answers to questions like that. That's for her to figure out.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree W74. I've been asked things like,"what are you up to today?" Deflected back with,"curing cancer, deforesting my property..." Definitley pulled the di** card on a # of convos with her.
KC

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Maybe some C+F evasion? I don't give serious answers to questions like that. That's for her to figure out.
Exactly. You should NEVER respond to probing questions like this in a straight way. Or maybe 1 out of every 100 times.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that she's playing fair. She's actually using a very sophisticated and stealthy way to probe you.

She is looking to hold you up to her template to see how well you fit. I think I myself would have been caught off-guard and possibly answered directly because I find those questions interesting. It could be just some harmless probing but be aware that you might have to turn the tables on this chick from time to time.

I'm sounding more and more like a fortune cookie on this forum.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: "What's the worst thing people could say about you true or untrue, that you wouldn't like them to say"?

A: That I am obsessed with sex..... now are you going to take your cloths off or what?!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear KC,
She finds you interesting.....when you lose that Mystery she will leave.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear KC,
She finds you interesting.....when you lose that Mystery she will leave.
This is true. She considers herself a "selector" and she's qualifying you. Be on guard.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a job interview.

I'd just answer with something ridiculous if I had the wit...but somethimes those questions catch you off guard.

If I had to give a serious answer, someone trying to deface my integrity would p!ss me off as well.