"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Question about the friend zone

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hi guys and gals. The HB9 I've been seeing we became exclusive last night. Her and I had a bit of a heated debate.. anyways she gave this white knight her cell number. On facebook she is thanking all her friends for their support when she needs them.. due to me having a debate with her ha! Anyhow this white knight told her on facebook call him anytime.. I'm guessing she called him and pretty much blew his ears off about me lol.. now with the friend zone once you are a "friend" who listens to their problems about other guys are you pretty much f***ed?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Hi guys and gals. The HB9 I've been seeing we became exclusive last night. Her and I had a bit of a heated debate.. anyways she gave this white knight her cell number. On facebook she is thanking all her friends for their support when she needs them.. due to me having a debate with her ha! Anyhow this white knight told her on facebook call him anytime.. I'm guessing she called him and pretty much blew his ears off about me lol.. now with the friend zone once you are a "friend" who listens to their problems about other guys are you pretty much f***ed?
Not if you stick around long enough. I've graduated from the friend zone to sleeping with them plenty of times. All it took was to just be available at the right time.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Friend zone means next. Means she's jumping on ****kkk and not yours.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Well, let’s say you really like the chick but you’re in the friend zone. Listen to her stuff for some time then cut her off, then take her out for a drink or two and start sending her signs that you see her a sexzual partner. If she denies, you move on. SIMPLE.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well, let’s say you really like the chick but you’re in the friend zone. Listen to her stuff for some time then cut her off, then take her out for a drink or two and start sending her signs that you see her a sexzual partner. If she denies, you move on. SIMPLE.
Spend time where they are putting out. Hanging around otherwise makes you a thirsty ***** beggar. Those guys hardly get crumbs. The world of women reward those who gets rewarded. So treat yourself great.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ghcortez

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
43
The last girl I was seeing got with one of her guy friends after blowing me off. I knew she was fond of him, but never considered him a threat because I never thought she’d be attracted to him. It didn’t last, but he sure did climb out of the friendzone for a few weeks. Probably laid in her arms and whined to her about his problems.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hi guys and gals. The HB9 I've been seeing we became exclusive last night. Her and I had a bit of a heated debate.. anyways she gave this white knight her cell number. On facebook she is thanking all her friends for their support when she needs them.. due to me having a debate with her ha! Anyhow this white knight told her on facebook call him anytime.. I'm guessing she called him and pretty much blew his ears off about me lol.. now with the friend zone once you are a "friend" who listens to their problems about other guys are you pretty much f***ed?
Usually true, but big red flag that she runs to him like that. She's already emotionally cheating on you
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lack of respect, not acceptable.
And you cant stand her family.


NEXT!!! nothling else to say
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@lamath I'll just bang her and walk out the door. She already perceives me as higher value I know this for a fact and I am higher value. Since she is acting low value I'll treat her like it. No cuddles after sex or staying the night bang and walk out. That should do the trick
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
@lamath I'll just bang her and walk out the door. She already perceives me as higher value I know this for a fact and I am higher value. Since she is acting low value I'll treat her like it. No cuddles after sex or staying the night bang and walk out. That should do the trick
Not sure i would handle it like that, even witht he disrespect.

But you shoud definitely go the Next Route sooner than later, seems like she is not ltr material.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
@lamath Your a bit of a female male psychology reader judging by your comments etc: why did I turn down sex with a HB9 that's not normal lol
Id turn down sex when i see the women is lacking enthusiasm or i am not attracted to her.

Not sure how turning sex down affect a women,
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@lamath it's the first girl I've turned down for sex and she is a beauty queen.. hb9 no chit. I just can't be bothered I don't know what's wrong with me 90 percent of guys would jump in that bed at the first sign. Not me.i just don't care lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@lamath it's the first girl I've turned down for sex and she is a beauty queen.. hb9 no chit. I just can't be bothered I don't know what's wrong with me 90 percent of guys would jump in that bed at the first sign. Not me.i just don't care lol
Probably cause you see their games from a mile away and get repulsed. You may need to be drunk or high.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top