Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about the friend zone

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. The HB9 I've been seeing we became exclusive last night. Her and I had a bit of a heated debate.. anyways she gave this white knight her cell number. On facebook she is thanking all her friends for their support when she needs them.. due to me having a debate with her ha! Anyhow this white knight told her on facebook call him anytime.. I'm guessing she called him and pretty much blew his ears off about me lol.. now with the friend zone once you are a "friend" who listens to their problems about other guys are you pretty much f***ed?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. The HB9 I've been seeing we became exclusive last night. Her and I had a bit of a heated debate.. anyways she gave this white knight her cell number. On facebook she is thanking all her friends for their support when she needs them.. due to me having a debate with her ha! Anyhow this white knight told her on facebook call him anytime.. I'm guessing she called him and pretty much blew his ears off about me lol.. now with the friend zone once you are a "friend" who listens to their problems about other guys are you pretty much f***ed?
Not if you stick around long enough. I've graduated from the friend zone to sleeping with them plenty of times. All it took was to just be available at the right time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zone means next. Means she's jumping on ****kkk and not yours.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let’s say you really like the chick but you’re in the friend zone. Listen to her stuff for some time then cut her off, then take her out for a drink or two and start sending her signs that you see her a sexzual partner. If she denies, you move on. SIMPLE.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let’s say you really like the chick but you’re in the friend zone. Listen to her stuff for some time then cut her off, then take her out for a drink or two and start sending her signs that you see her a sexzual partner. If she denies, you move on. SIMPLE.
Spend time where they are putting out. Hanging around otherwise makes you a thirsty ***** beggar. Those guys hardly get crumbs. The world of women reward those who gets rewarded. So treat yourself great.

ghcortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I was seeing got with one of her guy friends after blowing me off. I knew she was fond of him, but never considered him a threat because I never thought she’d be attracted to him. It didn’t last, but he sure did climb out of the friendzone for a few weeks. Probably laid in her arms and whined to her about his problems.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually true, but big red flag that she runs to him like that. She's already emotionally cheating on you

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of respect, not acceptable.
And you cant stand her family.

NEXT!!! nothling else to say

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath I'll just bang her and walk out the door. She already perceives me as higher value I know this for a fact and I am higher value. Since she is acting low value I'll treat her like it. No cuddles after sex or staying the night bang and walk out. That should do the trick

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath I'll just bang her and walk out the door. She already perceives me as higher value I know this for a fact and I am higher value. Since she is acting low value I'll treat her like it. No cuddles after sex or staying the night bang and walk out. That should do the trick
Not sure i would handle it like that, even witht he disrespect.

But you shoud definitely go the Next Route sooner than later, seems like she is not ltr material.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath Your a bit of a female male psychology reader judging by your comments etc: why did I turn down sex with a HB9 that's not normal lol
Id turn down sex when i see the women is lacking enthusiasm or i am not attracted to her.

Not sure how turning sex down affect a women,

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath it's the first girl I've turned down for sex and she is a beauty queen.. hb9 no chit. I just can't be bothered I don't know what's wrong with me 90 percent of guys would jump in that bed at the first sign. Not me.i just don't care lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath it's the first girl I've turned down for sex and she is a beauty queen.. hb9 no chit. I just can't be bothered I don't know what's wrong with me 90 percent of guys would jump in that bed at the first sign. Not me.i just don't care lol
Probably cause you see their games from a mile away and get repulsed. You may need to be drunk or high.