Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about not giving sex when she wanted...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
she basically wanted sex...and stayed the night....but I had no balls and didn't get past her slut defenses....

so she ljbf me....but everytime I see her she still runs games on me like she is testing me....only saw her for a 2 day trip we took as friends...

then ignored her for about a month after and she called back...wanting to get drinks...never happened

but then again her sister is in town and I'm thinkin she wanted to use me for my car to show her around (I'm pretty cynical eh)

but I wanted know if I should pursue this...

My gut says to keep this on the back burner while pursuing others...or should I just forget it.....

actually I'm gonna see what happens after her sister leaves and I call her up...

just wondering if anyone had similar experiences?

TrickyD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your saying...

Just got out of a relationship that started this way ...

She wanted sex ftom the start... I made her wait. She poo-pooed until I gave in (after over a week). I wanted to space things out and not do it so much (I really liked this one and didn't want to rush things). She wasn't pleased and after over a month of bickering, she ended it.

Moral of the story -- Stick to your guns! If I didn't cave in, I would have found out sooner (rather than later) that consistent sex was her agenda, not me. Girls that actually like you (for you) won't mind waiting or spacing things out.

Trust your gut and next her. Save yourself some time and find a good girl that you deserve!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gut instinct say move on...move on. Be sure you are following what you think is right, not what you desire.

-Grey Fox

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
i witheld sex from a girl early this year...and got dumped....stupid wh0re

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't withold sex....I wanted it too....but when she said she didn't want it...tho her actions said she did....I didn't have the balls to follow through

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rule of thumb is, don't withhold sex until you've gottenit from her, she may get an impression that you're a shy guy with no balls. after you've had it, you can start to withhold sex for power all you want if that's your thing.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by D'light
i witheld sex from a girl early this year...and got dumped....stupid wh0re
So she's a stupid whore because YOU withheld sex?