"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

question about not giving sex when she wanted...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
she basically wanted sex...and stayed the night....but I had no balls and didn't get past her slut defenses....

so she ljbf me....but everytime I see her she still runs games on me like she is testing me....only saw her for a 2 day trip we took as friends...

then ignored her for about a month after and she called back...wanting to get drinks...never happened

but then again her sister is in town and I'm thinkin she wanted to use me for my car to show her around (I'm pretty cynical eh)

but I wanted know if I should pursue this...

My gut says to keep this on the back burner while pursuing others...or should I just forget it.....

actually I'm gonna see what happens after her sister leaves and I call her up...

just wondering if anyone had similar experiences?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TrickyD

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville, TN
I know what your saying...

Just got out of a relationship that started this way ...

She wanted sex ftom the start... I made her wait. She poo-pooed until I gave in (after over a week). I wanted to space things out and not do it so much (I really liked this one and didn't want to rush things). She wasn't pleased and after over a month of bickering, she ended it.

Moral of the story -- Stick to your guns! If I didn't cave in, I would have found out sooner (rather than later) that consistent sex was her agenda, not me. Girls that actually like you (for you) won't mind waiting or spacing things out.

Trust your gut and next her. Save yourself some time and find a good girl that you deserve!
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
If your gut instinct say move on...move on. Be sure you are following what you think is right, not what you desire.

-Grey Fox
 

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i witheld sex from a girl early this year...and got dumped....stupid wh0re
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
i didn't withold sex....I wanted it too....but when she said she didn't want it...tho her actions said she did....I didn't have the balls to follow through
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
rule of thumb is, don't withhold sex until you've gottenit from her, she may get an impression that you're a shy guy with no balls. after you've had it, you can start to withhold sex for power all you want if that's your thing.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by D'light
i witheld sex from a girl early this year...and got dumped....stupid wh0re
So she's a stupid whore because YOU withheld sex?
 
Top