"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Question about Men and Porn

Athena

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I need help understanding my boyfriend and guys in general I guess. Last night we watched a porno called "Kelly the Coed #7". There was a hot scene where a woman catches a guy watching her through her bedroom window. She makes him come in to watch her. They both get naked and masturbate while watching each other. It was a scorcher, watching such a private act, to hear them talking to each other and to watch the interaction, even though they weren't having sex with each other.

My boyfriend said that if he wasn't committed to me, he would jump at the chance to do a scene like this in a porn movie. He said it would be f**king hot to do a scene like this, even though he would only get to jack off and he would be on video for people to see. He is a college wrestler, hotter than hell with a personality to die for. He could get all the sex he wanted for free, without ever having to masturbate, especially in a porno for the world to see!!! We asked a couple of his buddies and they said hell yea they would do it also.

So guys, what the hell is up? Why would you be willing to appear in a mutual masturbation scene in a porn movie? Is this a pimpin' thing to do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
The people who work for a pornography industry are people who want to make money.
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
It's all about the dough. It's a stupid idea and I would never do it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Rather than sit there and debate what your boyfriend's "hangup" is, why don't you realize that he's just GIVEN you an insight into his fantasies. Why not use that to your advantage? ;)
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
wait a minute. what happened to the wumman and one guy? i'd have done that, but i wouldn't give the tape to anyone else.

apparently that thing about guys jerking off in a group isn't uncommon. where do they get this information?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I'd do a porn movie and I don't think showing my wang is such a big thing, but it would be for money only.

Looks like your guy is an exhibitionist-mastrubator. :D ;) Who cares?

Better question is: "why do you feel concerned about it?"

Welcome to the forum btw.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Um....this is a DJ forum. Not the amateur porno audition forum.

1) Get that ^shat^ through your horny head.

2) No.

3) Porn gets places....like your boss's hard drive.

4) No.

5) Stop crapping in our board. You have the toilet for that.

I don't care if you think I'm harsh/mean, because I don't give a rat's ass about your porno flick. Now f*off!
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
I couldn't get hard with guys watching me and filming me, unless I make my own films and I'm the director/producer/actor.

Is your boyfriend a flamboyant exhibitonist. Only total extroverts would wanna jack off in front of a cam for the world to see.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Hey... I will admit that i love jerking off even though I get regular sex as of late.
I guess having other people watching you is kinda of a ego trip... especially since you are getting paid for it... hmmmm maybe I should look into porn industry :cool:
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
It's easy...


The scene:

Girl is in her room and sees guy oogling her -> What most guys do (look at girls and want them if they are hot).

Girl asks guy to come inn -> What most guys dream of, a girl that takes initiativ to **** him then and there.

They both undress and masturbate for eachother -> Girl sort of invites him into her private universe. He is watching her do something VERY PRIVATE, something that is a huge turnon, something that is erotic and sexy and not only that but she wants to watch HIM TOO and they both get off on watching eachother get off.

They are talking about what they are doing, describing, discussing and treating it that way -> Dirty/kinky and a huge turnon.

I'm getting hard just by thinking about it.
 
Top