"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Question about meeting a chick from online

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
Hey, I only have one question... right now Im taking on the online front and i have met a few girls thanks to personals. And I have one girl that i have been doing really well with her(no problems) but when I ask to meet her in real life, she says she is gonna be doing exams and working alot so she cant. but she says she would if she could, but doesnt want to mess with her boss.

is this something I should be concerned about? or should i just wait a couple weeks and see if she really gets time?

i've honestly never met someone from online so this is gonna be new for me
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Meh, don't put that much time in with a girl who won't meet with you in real life.

She's enjoying the attention you're giving her. That's about all she wants from you.

There are plenty of girls on the net who wanna meet up and bang, just keep searching.

Unless you're looking for 'the one', then I can't help ya :p
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Word to what Eric said. She's playin you. Drop her completely and move on.
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
uhh... how can she be playing me? i havent said a single complement to her. i have acted like the big catch the whole time. and she has been tryng to work for my approval. i have been doing c/f and neghits cause thats all i can do. i honestly dont see how just letting her talk to me would be that much of a boost for her. plus she said she was shy.

im confused now
 

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Lansing, MI
When was the last time you told a girl you couldn't meet her, because of exams or work? I'd say that you never have. If she was interested in you she would have never made any lame excuses. Don't believe the hype and NEXT her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
How long have this been going on? If it's been a long time and you still haven't even met, forget about her and move on.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
uhh... how can she be playing me? i havent said a single complement to her. i have acted like the big catch the whole time. and she has been tryng to work for my approval. i have been doing c/f and neghits cause thats all i can do. i honestly dont see how just letting her talk to me would be that much of a boost for her. plus she said she was shy.

im confused now
She's playing you because you are still giving her something, attention. Do you want to find out if she's really into you? Stop giving her ANY attention for at least a couple of weeks. If she's really into you, she'll let you know. Other than that, put her on the back burner and focus your efforts elsewhere so as to not obsess over her.
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
I've had 3 total conversations with her.

only 3.

thanks for pointing this out, fellow dj's.

i'll talk to her just ONCE more and NEXT!!! if she doesnt want to meet.

speed doesnt get played :)
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
good advise, I suggest you take it and NEXT!! if the girls dont write me back online after I have done my opening, there gone, low IL
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
This is how it works guys:

1. You show attention and you see how much attention she gives you. It should always be EQUAL OR GREATER.

Why greater? Cause guys do more work than girls do overall (pay the dinner bill, pick her up, etc)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top