Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about meeting a chick from online

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I only have one question... right now Im taking on the online front and i have met a few girls thanks to personals. And I have one girl that i have been doing really well with her(no problems) but when I ask to meet her in real life, she says she is gonna be doing exams and working alot so she cant. but she says she would if she could, but doesnt want to mess with her boss.

is this something I should be concerned about? or should i just wait a couple weeks and see if she really gets time?

i've honestly never met someone from online so this is gonna be new for me

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, don't put that much time in with a girl who won't meet with you in real life.

She's enjoying the attention you're giving her. That's about all she wants from you.

There are plenty of girls on the net who wanna meet up and bang, just keep searching.

Unless you're looking for 'the one', then I can't help ya :p

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Word to what Eric said. She's playin you. Drop her completely and move on.

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh... how can she be playing me? i havent said a single complement to her. i have acted like the big catch the whole time. and she has been tryng to work for my approval. i have been doing c/f and neghits cause thats all i can do. i honestly dont see how just letting her talk to me would be that much of a boost for her. plus she said she was shy.

im confused now

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you told a girl you couldn't meet her, because of exams or work? I'd say that you never have. If she was interested in you she would have never made any lame excuses. Don't believe the hype and NEXT her.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have this been going on? If it's been a long time and you still haven't even met, forget about her and move on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
uhh... how can she be playing me? i havent said a single complement to her. i have acted like the big catch the whole time. and she has been tryng to work for my approval. i have been doing c/f and neghits cause thats all i can do. i honestly dont see how just letting her talk to me would be that much of a boost for her. plus she said she was shy.

im confused now
She's playing you because you are still giving her something, attention. Do you want to find out if she's really into you? Stop giving her ANY attention for at least a couple of weeks. If she's really into you, she'll let you know. Other than that, put her on the back burner and focus your efforts elsewhere so as to not obsess over her.

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 3 total conversations with her.

only 3.

thanks for pointing this out, fellow dj's.

i'll talk to her just ONCE more and NEXT!!! if she doesnt want to meet.

speed doesnt get played :)

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advise, I suggest you take it and NEXT!! if the girls dont write me back online after I have done my opening, there gone, low IL

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how it works guys:

1. You show attention and you see how much attention she gives you. It should always be EQUAL OR GREATER.

Why greater? Cause guys do more work than girls do overall (pay the dinner bill, pick her up, etc)