Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
yes, u say what do i do about this 4 year old girl who turned 5 and now has a love for eating worms.Originally posted by i am me
lol okkk....how else was i supposed to say it?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
1. That is certainly not the way to get a decent answer. Grammar is a good start, for example.Originally posted by i am me
or i could say: yall are a bunch of fags and I just wanna know if this situation is worth my time
find her when shes eating lunch or something and just say hi and start talking to her. important though is to try to quickly return to whatever level you were at with her eg kino, joking etc. but dont overdo it, you'll scare her offOriginally posted by i am me
In my freshman year, there was this girl who liked me but didn't like her that way. Now, I'm a sophomore and I like her but she don't like me that way. Is there anyway to bring her back my way?