"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Question about formerly interested girl...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
In my freshman year, there was this girl who liked me but didn't like her that way. Now, I'm a sophomore and I like her but she don't like me that way. Is there anyway to bring her back my way?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Perhaps you should touch her "that way" in her "that place" while biting her "that thing".
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
lol okkk....how else was i supposed to say it?
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by i am me
lol okkk....how else was i supposed to say it?
yes, u say what do i do about this 4 year old girl who turned 5 and now has a love for eating worms.
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
or i could say: yall are a bunch of fags and I just wanna know if this situation is worth my time
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by i am me
or i could say: yall are a bunch of fags and I just wanna know if this situation is worth my time
1. That is certainly not the way to get a decent answer. Grammar is a good start, for example.

2. It is not worth your time, but then again -- if you have the time to call me a fag on the internet... perhaps your time isn't as valuable as one might imagine.
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Okay thanks for answering.

Sorry about that fag comment. That's just how I am...sorry to the guy, too.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by i am me
In my freshman year, there was this girl who liked me but didn't like her that way. Now, I'm a sophomore and I like her but she don't like me that way. Is there anyway to bring her back my way?
find her when shes eating lunch or something and just say hi and start talking to her. important though is to try to quickly return to whatever level you were at with her eg kino, joking etc. but dont overdo it, you'll scare her off
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
i am me:

I'm looking for a mentor. somebody who can teach me how to be Teh R0x0rz!!!11. can you help me be internet-cool-tuff-guy?
 
Top