Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about formerly interested girl...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my freshman year, there was this girl who liked me but didn't like her that way. Now, I'm a sophomore and I like her but she don't like me that way. Is there anyway to bring her back my way?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should touch her "that way" in her "that place" while biting her "that thing".

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol okkk....how else was i supposed to say it?

Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
lol okkk....how else was i supposed to say it?
yes, u say what do i do about this 4 year old girl who turned 5 and now has a love for eating worms.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or i could say: yall are a bunch of fags and I just wanna know if this situation is worth my time

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or i could say: yall are a bunch of fags and I just wanna know if this situation is worth my time
1. That is certainly not the way to get a decent answer. Grammar is a good start, for example.

2. It is not worth your time, but then again -- if you have the time to call me a fag on the internet... perhaps your time isn't as valuable as one might imagine.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thanks for answering.

Sorry about that fag comment. That's just how I am...sorry to the guy, too.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my freshman year, there was this girl who liked me but didn't like her that way. Now, I'm a sophomore and I like her but she don't like me that way. Is there anyway to bring her back my way?
find her when shes eating lunch or something and just say hi and start talking to her. important though is to try to quickly return to whatever level you were at with her eg kino, joking etc. but dont overdo it, you'll scare her off

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me:

I'm looking for a mentor. somebody who can teach me how to be Teh R0x0rz!!!11. can you help me be internet-cool-tuff-guy?