Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about chronic.

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is off-topic, and i'm not sure if it's allowed (?). But I was wondering how much chronic is in 2 dime bags. I know it's $20 worth usually. But some dude was telling me that a dime bag doesn't always = $10. So I was like wtf? I only have $20, and I told this dealer that I wanted 2 dimes, so am I right by bringing $20? Haha. Or am I gonna have to pay this ****er more money? I think where I live has something to do with it. I live in Arizona, and that is pretty close to the Mexico border where I'm assuming most if not all of our chronic is smuggled from.. but yeah. What do you guys think?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
It all depends on what you are getting. Quality **** like AK-47 is worth more. Your regular high schoolers weed is 10 bucks a dime. If these guys are getting **** from mexico, try and screen it. It can be laced. Bring thirty bucks. If he asks for more just say please man and beg, he is more then likley to give in.
"Man, I got these CHEESEBURGERS man. Cmon man pleeease? Man I suck yo ****!"

That movie is ****in great.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
"Man, I got these CHEESEBURGERS man. Cmon man pleeease? Man I suck yo ****!"

That movie is ****in great.
Haha. Yes, that movie is great.

I like it when he's like "anyone want a cheeseburger?" LOL, that burger is probably really gross just like the guy.

No matter how many times I see it, the ending still kind of gets to me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about schwag, not chronic. Schwag is not bad in Arizona, especially compared to the rest of the country. Chronic is the stuff with visible crystals on it, and it generally sells for about $50 per 1/8th ounce. Or at least that's what I've heard....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The high prices are a result of the drug war. In the Caribbean, pot is cheaper than tobacco. 1/8th oz. of mid-grade is about $3. The rolling papers cost more than the pot.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... weed is a plant, right? Like, a weed, right?

Can't you just take seeds and throw them all over the place and they grow, like, weeds?

Hmm... nevermind me, I'm just having a "Johnny Appleseed" moment over here.

Hmm... The DEA would have a "little problem" if "weed" was growing EVERYWHERE!