Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Reaction score
It appears that the gf I thought I had is losing interest. Here is the story of the interaction break-down.

A movie date was set for last Monday and I cancelled it and explained on an answering machine that it is because I got busy with some unexpected business.

Follow-ups were made in two day intervals where I left messages explaining my situation with her and leaving it with a conclusion saying that 'I loved her'.

A message for her to call me back since 10:30 pm this evening and I have not gotten a reply, and a message prior to that was left earlier in the day.

From analysis on enotalone, it appears that she's likely lost interest or got cold after that date cancellation and maybe it's true that I'm not really that into her as I should be and just like her as I'm desperate and dont have any real options at this point.

I plan to give her the benefit of the doubt for another week, and make further calls on Wednesday and Saturday next week - assuming she's guaging my own interest level, by Tuesday the week after next week, I'd be conclusion this relationship as dismissed and really move-on elsewhere.

There is one Indian prospect that will be pursued first. I'll give her a call on Tuesday forward.

As stated on here there are three prospects. Asian, Indian and Black.

The Asian prospect was voted out because I believe it was friendzoned and I'm not connecting to her as a sexual man.

The Black prospect is uncertain at this point, but likely will be voted out as it's predicted that she will not return any calls and just dissappear.

The Indian prospect is the last on the list of being pursued before I start Operation Drawing board here and the approach expedition.

Approach expedition - the idea is to approach between 100-150 hot girls with a low impact opener or low impact approach (ie I'm working on my shyness routine) to get used to approaches. Once that is reached then I'm going to buy David D'eAngelo's products - double your dating and report on it's progress.

This is just for a warm-up for more serious endeavours later.

Potential plans include buying spy camera equipment so I can upload my approaches on you-tube (more advanced appraoches) and carrying a portable tape recorder so I can record approaches and field reports more accurately and analyze them better.

Further ideas are pending, such as renting a better quality car than what I'm driving, and seeing if that helps to pick up girls, etc.... just to run through a few ideas.

Reaction score
Seems that there is a problem in the relationship with current girl in my life.

I am not responding to her emotional demands and it's starting to take it's toll and I think I'm going to be honest with her and say that I'm unable to emotionally support any relationship with her and have no choice to dump her as she continues to complain about my lack of feelings for her.

------------------------

I want a marker on this - and note that there is a break-up on this due to lack of emotional response to emotional demands placed by girl. This never happened before, and usually other people have just lost interest for other reasons, but I dont think it's related to this.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, and I've decided the best way for me to meet women is to get involved in some type of group or social activity. This thing about approaching women in grocery stores and bookstores is just not for me. Maybe that works for some guys; if it works for you, more power to you. Everybody's different.

Reaction score
The gf has been dumped - or we broke up because we can not mutually understand each other or speak a different language. I'm not emotionally reponsive to her, or she's making too much emotional demands with me.

The enotalone sector advised me that I should consult with a psychologist to have an assessment done. I may look into this to see how much this will cost before going into further programs and what an assessment would entail. If it's too much - then I may resume back to the drawing board.

Again, the mental-therapy thing is this - I cant relax properly around gals, or people in general and am generally uptight and uncomfortable and it just vibes the wrong way. I am not in tune with my own emotional feelings and do not comprehend emotional things. Seems like a problem that's fundamentally beyond any dating or seduction stuff out there - but if an assessment is reasonable in cost or free, then why not.

Reaction score
I've decided that I dont need any assessment. I know my own feelings. I feel neutral towards her and there is no deep rooted feelings positive or negative, and quite frankly, since she raised the issue and is not happy with it, I have no choice but to move on at this point.

Next on the agenda - I'm going to re-vamp the online game.

Net2Bed product - 60 day money back guarantee will be tried and experimented to see if it works. The product claims, if I dont meet more women, or get inboxes full of mail (assuming the type of girls I'm attracted to), then they will give me my money back. And if it works, I'm happy and it's worth it.

I will be reporting later on how this product is succeeding. On this vein of thought - meeting women from online or getting more leads is what I want to work on and maybe I'll meet someone I actually have feelings for and that will work out this time.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this thread still active? It looks like you already met your goal of getting a gf.

Boston DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop with all this internet sh*t go walk down the street and say hello to a women with a pulse!!

Reaction score
FoolsCause said:
Why is this thread still active? It looks like you already met your goal of getting a gf.
Negative. There has been a break-up due to incompatablility (want of feelings from my end).

This was the girl my mom was praying for, she was perfect in all objective criteria, and she even cared for me (ie treated for my birthday, went shopping with me, had fun times together on the beach), but she kept complaining and nagging me that I didn't really feel anything for her, sending a long letter that second guessed my feelings towards her.

I just conceded and have decided I'm too neutral to her for this to work and have decided to move on, even though she may be close to perfect in terms of a match, but if I'm not feeling it strong enough for her to be satisfied, then it's not fair to her and I have to move on.

The PARADOX is this - girls I really like do not like me, and girls that like me I dont like back enough to maintain a relationship, which makes the quest to find a gf even more challenging because it seems impossible to bridge that gap.

But - it seems I have no options in life and need to meet more women, any tool that can help me do that would certainly be needed at this time.

Reaction score
Boston DJ said:
You need to stop with all this internet sh*t go walk down the street and say hello to a women with a pulse!!
What is that going to accomplish? You need game otherwise you go home and masturbate afterwards after she says hi back.

The internet is the way to go to meet women as efficiently as possible and the easiest way to work on a game effortlessly. Net2Bed and David D'Angelo both have products designed to helping the internet game, so it must be good - or whatever, I get my money back if it doesn't work.

Boston DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What it is going to accomplish is having a face to face interaction with a real live human!!! WOW, what a novel idea!! You don't think that having a conversation with a women in person will help refine your "game"?

It's not really rocket science here bud.

Maybe you go home and masturbate after she says hi, I start a conversation and try to game her. If that doesn't work guess what? I'm still walking down the street ready to pull the same sh*t on the next one that walks by.

I guess when you say "...and the easiest way to work on a game effortlessly" it pretty much sums you up. You are looking for the easy way out. Go man up and get yourself some ass already!

Reaction score
If I'm not meeting 10-20 new desirable quality women per week, putting MY ALL into online dating, then I'm asking for my money back guarantee. If there are other aspects of my game that's impairing me once I actually do meet them, then guess what - I'm going to work on it next in line. Right now my problem is I ain't got enough leads.

Just like Real-Estate, if you are working with allot of people, chances are you are going to make a deal somewhere, if you manage all your clients properly. If you are only working with one person, then you may concede to their demands because you are afraid that you are going to lose them so you hold on to dear life. That's miserable way to do business or live. A good agent is a poor salesman who has lots of leads. Same thing here, a good don juan is just any guy who has a way of getting lots of qualified leads and can then choose from what he wants.

So, what's the natural way to improve a game - is any way that can exponentially increase qualified leads, qualified women, so that some of them must naturally work out in a nice way, and the quickest and fastest way to do that is through online dating.

Having a goal of meeting 20 women + hot babes per week my friend is not an easy way out, with the numbers alone, some of them are going to have to work out where there is a smooth and genuine connection and where there is some compatablility.

I'll try a few products to see if they help improve my game to that capacity - before throwing in the towel for online dating for good.

Reaction score
Rented a 300 Chystler - looks like a rich car, while my other car is in repair. Putting a bit of status on myself. Will see how this goes to get IOI's from the ladies.

Reaction score
Attempted to buy net2bed with my credit card, but it didn't pass through for some reasons. I'll look into it again tommorow. Meanwhile, if anyone would like to help me out with my online game and has any 'products' that have helped improved their game please send them to me.

I'm calling the credit card company, and finding out why it didn't go through. I hope it's not a scam where they are taking out more money then they say they are authorizing on it and they honour their money back guarantee. I know it's desperate to start paying for products to help improve my game, but I've really ran out of options at this point.

I fail miserably all the time with my online game. I hope this works out - I'm not crazy about a money back guarantee - I just hope it works.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the premier of a show on A&E called Confessions of a Matchmaker and the very first guy's situation made me think of this thread. Here's a link to an overview of the show, it's interesting.

http://www.aetv.com/videos/display.jsp?id=Matchmaker_Act_1_1

Here's a clip of a guy (a 40 year old virgin) who the matchmaker attempts to help. Although it's not shown in the clip, her final analysis is a bit surprising (you'll have to catch the entire show to see it).

http://www.aetv.com/videos/display.jsp?id=Matchmaker_Act_1_2

Reaction score
My mom and I went to the mechanic repair shop where we meet a guy that has given his life to the Lord, and was sharing his testimony with us. What he said was that women of the world usually end badly and to be sure that I find a woman that doesn't just have a Christian 'front' and loves the Lord, or it will invariably end badly or be a bitter experience. The idea is to wait on the Lord until He provides the right woman.

Given this vein, I would suppose that the an intervention could have happpened that made my credit card malfunction and caused me to come across this guy so as to think twice before pursuing a potentially spiritually controversial policy of improving my online game to meet more women, some of which may be flesh-pots (i.e. appeal to the flesh and have no spiritual substance).

This post here represents a stern warning to myself, that if I go after 'worldly girls' or women of loose values - even if they claim to be Christian, I'll be setting myself up for dissappointment, no matter what game I use or what I do, because fundamentally something is wrong.

But, the guy that's talking has already been in the world anyway and has no problems with women. If my perception is, that I have problems with women, going from even the most basic approaches or interactions, and it's making me unhappy, then I think that this policy should be aggressively pursued anyway, even if interactions end bitterly at the end - after all, bitter experiences are just part of the learning process and should not be avoided.

Reaction score
I've reviewed the matter about the 'gf' of this thread and the appearant break-down of interactions on two different sites, including enotalone and the Christian website as follows:

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185494

http://www.singlec.com/conversations/viewtopic.php?t=26740

The final interactions of this girl and thoughts about it are all discussed on thos threads. My last email to her was "I appreciate your concerns, but I'm unsure of the way I'm feeling at this time and need to back away a bit, I apologize", and she replied with a nice email saying that she understood and cares for me and just wants me to be happy.

According to the enotalone site -- their consensus is that for some reason or another I'm emotionally unavailable to myself and to her and have an underdeveloped sence of self that's mainly caused by reliance on external rules influences - religion, diary of colour coded Blue, Green and Red (primary colours) books, and my mom's influence and that this is really impacting any relationships as evidenced here. I'm too emotionally unavailable and need help because whatever problems I'm having here will transfer to any future relationship if it's not addressed properly here. They think I should stop seeing the girl or hold back until the issue is resolved.

According to the Christian site -- their consensus is that still undetermined - they too, like the secular site think that I should deal with some certain issues that would cause me to be uptight or uncomfortable or come across as emotionally distant - but it's still up in the air there and being processed.

Last communication with this girl was near the end of last week, and her last letter was last Saturday. Usually, I feel emotions when there is a negative on - like fear of losing someone, or feel the need to do something to prevent her from losing interest and will to have that type of emotion - which is basically insecure.

Anyway, this is leading to a bit of confusion - because if there are some real issues with me - and I'm not sure if just meeting more people from the internet is going to cut the mustered if there are some deeper issues involved somewhere. I have the idea that there is no better natural therapy or medicine then doing approaches of some form in a day to day basis.

Any comments or ideas here are appreciated.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa....whoa...whoa! Emotions? I thought you were a robot! Or a bueracrat.

I have to say if this is true you need to sell this to the networks to see if you can get a reality show. It would be a smash hit!