Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Reaction score
I'm back again with a new quest, the fight of the underdog to get a gf or just get laid continues.....

Last year - time I joined this board to October 25th, 2006. Meet people from the internet and elsewhere, and they pretty much all crash and burned and ended badly.

November - Went on Adult sites that required 0 game. However, I changed my mind at the last minute based on my dad. Saved myself from catching herpes.

December - Meet new people from the internet and kissed on lips for first time in my life and held hands on a movie theatre.

April - First french kiss experienced at the end of the date. Unsure of where this is going with this particular girl - however - if it goes nowhere - I am still going to go somewhere...............

Here's the action plan anticipating a fade/crash and burn of the current hegemony of this girl.

---> Purchase e-books, http://www.net2bed.com
---> Purchase e-books, Forgot title, but will look into it but geared towards inner game with shy people.

An action plan will be developed within 10 days after reading these materials. It will be in effect once it is definately confirmed the current relationship has really faded or crash and burned - but with my luck, it probably will and the fight will continue.........

I'm in the market for e-books that would be helpful to me, and I think the two above two e-books are the best that's out there. If anyone knows any other good e-books please let me know.

Background about myself:
I never did it before with anyone or had a gf before in my life. Close to zero confidence.

By February 3, 2008 - I hope the above picture will change where I have several woman interested in me sexually and badgering me that are HB's. Fat chance of that happening now.

-------------

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad ur taking action now my friend.
U'll get laid before Feb 2008.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, if you can't learn what you need from sosuave, then I feel bad for you.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Sad that so many of you actually believe every poster that posts.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey...thats all we have to go by...we can disbelieve what anyone says on this forum and then what is there to believe? Nothing.

Its really for our benefit, what would we learn from these reports ourselves. Thats the real question. Even if some stuff might be made up, it can still raise the faith of some people who believe its real, and thus they do it themselves.

I only believe what i want to believe and eventho im a bit hesitant, i trust Luke Skywalker this time.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Hey...thats all we have to go by...we can disbelieve what anyone says on this forum and then what is there to believe? Nothing.

Its really for our benefit, what would we learn from these reports ourselves. Thats the real question. Even if some stuff might be made up, it can still raise the faith of some people who believe its real, and thus they do it themselves.

I only believe what i want to believe and eventho im a bit hesitant, i trust Luke Skywalker this time.
Big props to you my man. Always in a positive state of mind. If only we could have more of that...

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't Hollywood. The whole "I'm a virgin" thing isn't funny because...uh...well it is 2007.

http://loveme.com/women/info85834.htm
There you go. A 19 year old wife. She says if you are 50 or younger you can have. Post the wedding pictures. Best of luck. You won't need to make anymore cute little posts now that I found a girl for you. Do I get an invite to the wedding?

Reaction score
Luke - you are THE virgin troll - get a hor already!!!!

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck Luke. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to the one where you report losing your v-plates!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Bro, if you can't learn what you need from sosuave, then I feel bad for you.
Exactly man, luke you've read everything you need man switch the damn pc off and go get a girl already man.

Danny1729

Don Juan
Reaction score
man your thinking so over the top,i had trouble getting some as well,cause i thought to much,i read too much of this so suave stuff,i made it like a plan,no plan works,when you stop caring and trying it happens,i stopped trying and got a gf,get something to do in life besides try to get sex,GET A LIFE

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Oh god...

You put too much thought into this. Way too much. But you knew that. So I'm useless. Meh.

Agreed:up: Good luck with your quest, but if it doesn't work out you might just try relaxing and tapping into your primal instincts. Not really sure if your gonna find that in your books

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Oh god...

You put too much thought into this. Way too much...
Agreed. We're just talking about getting laid, not getting into a good relationship.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission: Possible but not Probable

Luke .. if you're still a human being, at this stage you need to just walk up to a girl that's remotely interested in you, tell her you're a virgin, then shake your thang. At least that'll solve your confidence problem. It might even turn her on.

08? That's just sad dude. You've been at this forever just go hook up with a chick already, it's not as hard as you think it is. You'll come back here after your first time, read everything you've written the past however long it's been, and laugh.

GO

MEET

A

GIRL

NOW

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
You're a virgin, 1000+ posts on SuSuave. I don't even know why they haven't banned your looser a55 yet. You have nothing to contribute, all you do is troll, all day long.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats almost a year?

why not start like this............... go to a club and AT LEAST get laid or something. make that your goal for the next couple months.

if your scared to hell......... then do some other things that will take the fear.

its all comes down to one thing, get of this ****ing site and ACT!

ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! ACTION!

im tired of this "quest" you have. Just shut up and do something already.

Im being an ass cause somebody needs to tell you to grow up and go out there.

I am only 21 but i used to be just like you. I finally became an ******* to myself and decided not to give a ****. It worked out great! now im a ****y ******* thats starting to get ***** a lot, or at the very least 2 or 3 women a night will hit on me at a bar. Im average looking but im more outgoing

anyway back to my point.......dont be like the actual luke, he's a jedi and is forbidden to ****....... get freak'n laid!

then get a GF

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
You're a virgin, 1000+ posts on SuSuave. I don't even know why they haven't banned your looser a55 yet. You have nothing to contribute, all you do is troll, all day long.

are you gonna take that crap? or are you gonna prove him wrong?

grow some balls, your a man not a woman, not a kid.

and if this plan fails, i think you should just give up.........cause seriously your gonna be 40 year old virgin.