Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
I'd go with "Quest to get laid before I drop dead"
Well, lets make it December 23, 2012 since somewhere around that time, or sooner, the world is coming to an end and it's starting the Tribulation period, so 'quest to get laid before most people are dead'.

Yesterday, a nice lady client let me feel her legs. She asked me what I was thinking about. I told her I couldn't tell her since it's guy stuff, personal. She pressed and I was honest. I said she looked sexy and I was thinking about her legs. Then she said what else am I thinking about. I said I'm thinking about touching them. She said, ok, touch them. I rubbed my hands against her legs.

That's Real-Estate for you. This client is from Africa Nigaria. Previously to this, the only girl in my life that really took me on before was also from Nigaria Africa. Interesting.

She suggested we should both fondle each other for 2 hours. However, I said ok to that, and since she thought she had me, I'm supposing that this will be a suggestion that will fall through the cracks. You know, the ball and string thing, or push and pull -- if they think they have you then they probably will lose interest. Which is good because that's my AFC defence mechanism as it may be contrary to my values anyway. It's like I know this stuff - push and pull and interest/disinterest.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her and tell her that you're not working tonight, but want to take her legs out for a drink, and that she can come, too. In sales, you are familiar with the 'assume the sale' method, right? That's what you do with her, since she has already told you she likes you in a more direct way than 90% of women ever will. When you call her, you are not asking you out - I say that she has already said yes - you are calling to see what time she is free for when you take her out. It's a given. And don't say "dinner," "date," or "movie" or any AFC words like that. "Take you out for a drink" is all you need.

Do it. Do it now. Do not argue with me. Do not sit and analyze. Call her.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Well, lets make it December 23, 2012 since somewhere around that time, or sooner, the world is coming to an end and it's starting the Tribulation period, so 'quest to get laid before most people are dead'.
That's Real-Estate for you. This client is from Africa Nigaria. Previously to this, the only girl in my life that really took me on before was also from Nigaria Africa. Interesting.
First of all that apocalypse stuff is a bunch of crap, but it's irrelevant anyway because your new subtitle should be "quest to get laid before tomorrow." These lengthy deadlines are horseshít and you know it. Just an excuse to get more attention for a few more months.

And I believe you're talking about Nigeria, which happens to be my nationality. In most African cultures the man has the majority of the power so chances are she's only going to do stuff if you take charge. So you can either a) grow a pair and do something or b) chalk it up as a loss cause she probably won't just hop on you.

I hope there's nothing else to post about today because I feel like I'm wasting 1 of my 10 every time I give out advice to you, man.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey luke here's my thoughts ur seeing a woman now thats great so stop putting so much effort into women and put that energy somewheres else like ur work heres how it will if a womens see's that trying to hard to keep her that can mean in her mind ur a winning little douche u dont want that no u want her to see u as the hottest realtor in town

AllInADaysWork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll sum up this distrubingly long thread.

1) **** missions, do it and post, then people will take you seriously
2) staying on the computer for games or women wont get you nowhere near which you aspire to be or accomplish
3) computers games aren't bad and you can accomplish **** playing ****loads of games. I play or at least played an average of 5-8hours of games a day. However, I kept fit and ripped which makes **** a whole lot easier with the woman. I used to be 226 pounds at my peak, now Im 172 at 6'05 with a body fat of 6%. Keep a strict diet and workout schedule. Accomplish something physical if your not dating IRF.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She suggested we should both fondle each other for 2 hours.
I wish I had a transcript of that interaction.
Her: "Lets fondle later for 2 hours"
You: "Ok"
Chump.

As Mystery says: "If you have a low replication value, nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existance"

In other words, if you don't fix your life now, natural selection will take its course and you will die a virgin.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hopefully this woman turns out to be a man, because with Luke's hypothetical vagina (pussitude) it'll all work out in the end. Yes, I just went there.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You got it! Luke will be well into his sixties by then. If he can't get it up and use it before 2039, he'll have to live limp or get the V-pill
2039 is still not accurate. Keep going...

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
AllInADaysWork said:
However, I kept fit and ripped which makes **** a whole lot easier with the woman. I used to be 226 pounds at my peak, now Im 172 at 6'05 with a body fat of 6%.
That's obscenely skinny for 6'5.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you want to get laid, the more it's going to show. The more hardup you are for it, dude, the less likely you'll get any pus.sy.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AllInADaysWork said:
Ops, I'm 6 foot give or take
Still obscenely skinny.

Luke, have you moved out of your parents' house yet?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
She suggested we should both fondle each other for 2 hours. However, I said ok to that, and since she thought she had me, I'm supposing that this will be a suggestion that will fall through the cracks. You know, the ball and string thing, or push and pull -- if they think they have you then they probably will lose interest. Which is good because that's my AFC defence mechanism as it may be contrary to my values anyway. It's like I know this stuff - push and pull and interest/disinterest.
Firstly, the first line of this paragraph is the funniest thing that I have ever read. I can't imagine how she would have asked this;

Her: "should we fondle for two hours?"
You: "er, can't we do a bit more?"
Her: "no"
You: "how about a bit less?"
Her: "no, we can only fondle and it must be EXACTLY two hours"!!!

Secondly, I'm afraid that we don't care about how much you know about push pull, defence mechanisms or any of this other rubbish.

Yes, it is useful stuff, and a good guide to anyone trying to break into gaming. But you cannot take it to heart. You have almost learned these as sacred rules to live by; if you don't use push/pull, or escalation or something else exactly as Gunwitch or Pook has said, then you won't pull.

This is c**p. Picking up girls is not a science. It is an art. There are no rules to it AT ALL. Anything which you see on these forums, or anywhere else, is at best a handy tip, and at worst pure speculation.

There have been times when I have done everything "right", and failed to get a girl. There have been others when I have done everything wrong; even times when I wasn't trying to pick a girl up and just wanted a chat, and end up in bed.

I am not trying to put these forums down, as often there is a handy hint here, and people do get help when they ask questions, and then act on advice.

However, for you, Luke, the best possible thing that you can do is to forget everything that you have ever "learned" about picking up girls, and to simply go out, get a social life, move out of your parents house and learn to have fun! This will automatically bring you into contact with girls. Simply put, stop thinking too much.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Bump for comedy