Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quarantines coming in major cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in a major city and have someplace to go, now is the time to gtfo and go. Quarantine is coming, and they won't let you leave. The attached pic is a train of armored personnel carriers moving into Chicago this evening. They are there to enforce the quarantine.

Attachments

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Military will came down here in 3 days time.. Shlt

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tanks and armored vehicles are transported over germany since beginning of this week

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop stoking panic. That's the gaslight media's job. Media tried to turn this into "Trump's Katrina," so he upped the ante, and ramped it up to 9/11. Don't try to turn another flu virus into the zombie apocalypse.

Only difference between this and the other 300 variations of the flu is that you're more likely to get this one, since you're less likely to have immunity.

The only thing to worry about(if you're otherwise healthy) is the stampeding panicked hordes. If the national guard is deployed, it will be because of panicking mobs, looting and rioting...not to isolate dying plague victims. It isn't that serious....not until more people die of this than die of the flu every year.

Stay hydrated. Load up on vitamin C, D3, and zinc, and stop watching apocalypse themed movies and TV shows.
Cut the conspiracy crap. Read up on the Spanish Flu. This pandemic will be around for at least a year.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New York Governor Cuomo just followed suit with California, without using the "shelter-in-place" verbage. All non-essential businesses are now closed and will receive fines. Earlier this week New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania entered into a regional pact with New York. Any measures adopted by New York will apply to those states as well.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those aren't APC's they're JLTV's; the Army transports their vehicles by rail all the time, you can't really say that these JLTV's are for any purpose until they start getting staged somewhere. Just being transported by rail doesn't really mean much.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Those aren't APC's they're JLTV's; the Army transports their vehicles by rail all the time, you can't really say that these JLTV's are for any purpose until they start getting staged somewhere. Just being transported by rail doesn't really mean much.
Nothing new here.
The same phenomenon happened before Y2K. Some people claimed the military was on it’s way and sighted tanks in transit. Was the military coming? NO

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU think the U.S. Army is preparing to surround U.S. cities, to shoot U.S. citizens attempting to escape, and I'm the conspiracy nut?
Chicago is a densely populated hot spot, surrounded by rural emptiness. A quarantine is the only logical response. And they can't announce it ahead of time, or everyone would panic and flee.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It seems the virus fear peddling was wearing thin. The public has already been through grocery fear, now it’s real job loss fear and military style martial law coming.
This isn't my first Rodeo, Y2K run up was the same fear parade.…
Btw, the mayors or governors are already making stay home decisions in some large municipalities without national military.
So stay home, be safe, buy Amazon stock short term …

Billtx49

Reaction score
As it turns out the Illinois governor is issuing a statewide shelter in place order today. Nonessential business close rule, etc. Same approach that was taken in many other areas worldwide…
Some National Guard activated for health care, general help, but no law enforcement duties. Same approach as after a flood or tornado… Texas did the same if we need them…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems the virus fear peddling was wearing thin. The public has already been through grocery fear, now it’s real job loss fear and military style martial law coming.
This isn't my first Rodeo, Y2K run up was the same fear parade.…
Btw, the mayors or governors are already making stay home decisions in some large municipalities without national military.
So stay home, be safe, buy Amazon stock short term …
My local walmart just restocked and folks were calm, civil and cordial with each other and not panicking...the fear mongering has already worn thin.... People bore easily and will be eager to return to normal life.....

....this is good news for regular folks.... For the lonely, depressed guys that fear monger and hope for a zombie apocalypse, this is bad news, they secretly DON'T want things to return to normal because they live dull, uninteresting lives....

...sorry, but people these days have an attention span of 10 minutes and quarantine would drive people mad.... People are already going out, socializing and trying to live normally...

Billtx49

Reaction score
My local walmart just restocked and folks were calm, civil and cordial with each other and not panicking...the fear mongering has already worn thin.... People bore easily and will be eager to return to normal life.....

....this is good news for regular folks.... For the lonely, depressed guys that fear monger and hope for a zombie apocalypse, this is bad news.....

...sorry, but people these days have an attention span of 10 minutes and quarantine would drive people mad.... People are already going out, socializing and trying to live normally....
Yes, the public’s grocery fear is starting to subside in my area of operation also…

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar pics are being shared from people all over the country. And why else would those vehicles be inbound to Chicago?
The U.S. Army transports materiel all over the country. All the time. The vehicles could be inbound to Chicago because they're going to go to Chicago... and then be abeam Chicago... and then be outbound from Chicago to their actual destination. You also need to keep in mind that it's extremely easy to dig up old photos of materiel being transported by rail and claim it to be recent. There needs to be evidence that it actually stopped and unloaded in Chicago, not just some photo of it going towards Chicago.

When they start showing photos of the military STAGING these vehicles outside of their normal areas of operation, that's when I'd personally start getting my interest piqued. But some random civilians taking photos of materiel being transported to/from depot? Yawn. Since when has the U.S. Army ever been able to mobilize anything that quickly? lmfao

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give it about 2 more weeks, 3 weeks tops, before people revolt against shelter-in-place orders and return to normal life....

* parents will get tired of their kids being at home all day
* people will get tired of not being able to go to the gym
* people will get tired of not being able to go out
* businesses will tire of staying closed and losing money..

The fact of the matter is that isolation drives people mad...they're gonna revolt against this nonsense...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin the Spanish flu pandemic and this are very different. When that pandemic broke out they didn't know that viruses existed because microscopes were still not able to show something as small as a virus, they actually thought it was caused by a bacteria and spent millions of dollars on the wrong thing. There are private companies that are already mobilizing to respond to this virus. Ford announced that they are putting some of their production into making more respirators as well as a British vacuum cleaner company that is also beginning production on respirators. Drug companies are producing and donating millions of pills of the malaria drug that has been shown to be effective against this virus and last Monday human trials began for a new vaccine for this virus. You and the rest of the panickers are acting like we are back in the 1800's and we are dealing with small pox , ebola and black plague all at the same time. One thing I have found interesting is the difference in the reactions to this between the right wingers and the left wingers on this site and other sites that I am active on.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin the Spanish flu pandemic and this are very different. When that pandemic broke out they didn't know that viruses existed because microscopes were still not able to show something as small as a virus, they actually thought it was caused by a bacteria and spent millions of dollars on the wrong thing. There are private companies that are already mobilizing to respond to this virus. Ford announced that they are putting some of their production into making more respirators as well as a British vacuum cleaner company that is also beginning production on respirators. Drug companies are producing and donating millions of pills of the malaria drug that has been shown to be effective against this virus and last Monday human trials began for a new vaccine for this virus. You and the rest of the panickers are acting like we are back in the 1800's and we are dealing with small pox , ebola and black plague all at the same time. One thing I have found interesting is the difference in the reactions to this between the right wingers and the left wingers on this site and other sites that I am active on.
And by that you mean right wingers don't give a fack and left wingers are "offended" and scared to death by the virus? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.