"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Quantity or Quality?

johnprim

New Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
OK, so For most of my life I've had high standards for girls I've dated, (aimed for 8's and higher) but I'm realizing it's a tough fight, i'm no 10, but can pretty much get any girl who'se a 5 or 6. My question- has anyone here ever lowered their standards, and what was it like? Good? Basically, I'm your typical guy in a punk band- I could seriously be a hugh hefner of slightly ugly girls.

My ultimate dream, like any guy, would be to bed a 9 or a 10 every night, but the way I look at it, I could realistically, pull of bedding 5's or 6's every night, but would I want to? That... is the question... indeed, it is the question at hand.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
If you are asking the question of quantity or quality...I chose quality everytime.

Yeah...ugly women's p*ssy is just as soft and wet as an HB's..but, you lie around dogs enough..and you're liable to catch flees.

Meaning, once you lower your standards, people will notice. People will assume that your league of women contain only girls that couldn't make it to the majors. If you hang around 5-6 women..why would a 9-10 want you? Where's the desire in that?

Its kinda like that oldschool movie "Can't Buy Me Love".

When you date HBs, are around HBs, and connect with HBs...other HBs will notice..and you will become the object of their desire too.

Yea..5-6 women are good here and there for an occasional FB..but don't settle bro.
 

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
Set your standards high m8...they maybe hard at the beginning, but when you "get it", your gonna get it good...I myself have decided to set my standard high, rather than having lots of 5-6s around me...right now im standing in front of a 100% mission impossible, a hb 10 with a 100 mile queue of AFC admirers, and a boyfriend...but I hang in there, cuz I know, that eventually, if I get it with her, im gonna get it good...
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Settling" or "lowering your standards" is an indication that you hold your own value lower than that of the "HBs".

If for some bizarro reason a slightly ugly girl REALLY turns you on (besides the fact that she has a pvssy and you're desperate...and YES I've had this happen), then I'm not saying don't sleep with her, but don't start valuing p00n more than your own self-esteem.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
why lowering your standards when your only gonna feel bad about it later...but that's just one guys opinion:eek:
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
fvck all this man, if your goal is to find a girl of your dreams and for a LTR, then go with what that person has to offer. If you are only looking to Fvck, try for HB 9s and 10s. You CAN find happiness in a not so attractive woman, caz for LTR it goes farther than just looks.
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
i feel much better with quality. I like the challege of getting the best looking girls, even if it is harder it is so much more rewarding when other people see your accomplishments

PS this isnt the only reason haha
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Come on, some of you materialistic losers should admit all you want is a trophy girlfriend that you can spend your money on and show her off to your friends.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
D@MN-IT, I WANT IT ALL!!!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
once you lower your standards, people will notice.
Not true. Women have a way different perception of what a beautiful woman looks like. All that matters is if they see you with a woman period.

As for your original question: quantity first, then quality. When you find a quality woman who's going to be around for a while, you can drop the rest of them.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Desdinova
Not true. Women have a way different perception of what a beautiful woman looks like. All that matters is if they see you with a woman period.

As for your original question: quantity first, then quality. When you find a quality woman who's going to be around for a while, you can drop the rest of them.
Agreed
 
Top