Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quantity or Quality?

johnprim

Reaction score
OK, so For most of my life I've had high standards for girls I've dated, (aimed for 8's and higher) but I'm realizing it's a tough fight, i'm no 10, but can pretty much get any girl who'se a 5 or 6. My question- has anyone here ever lowered their standards, and what was it like? Good? Basically, I'm your typical guy in a punk band- I could seriously be a hugh hefner of slightly ugly girls.

My ultimate dream, like any guy, would be to bed a 9 or a 10 every night, but the way I look at it, I could realistically, pull of bedding 5's or 6's every night, but would I want to? That... is the question... indeed, it is the question at hand.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are asking the question of quantity or quality...I chose quality everytime.

Yeah...ugly women's p*ssy is just as soft and wet as an HB's..but, you lie around dogs enough..and you're liable to catch flees.

Meaning, once you lower your standards, people will notice. People will assume that your league of women contain only girls that couldn't make it to the majors. If you hang around 5-6 women..why would a 9-10 want you? Where's the desire in that?

Its kinda like that oldschool movie "Can't Buy Me Love".

When you date HBs, are around HBs, and connect with HBs...other HBs will notice..and you will become the object of their desire too.

Yea..5-6 women are good here and there for an occasional FB..but don't settle bro.

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Set your standards high m8...they maybe hard at the beginning, but when you "get it", your gonna get it good...I myself have decided to set my standard high, rather than having lots of 5-6s around me...right now im standing in front of a 100% mission impossible, a hb 10 with a 100 mile queue of AFC admirers, and a boyfriend...but I hang in there, cuz I know, that eventually, if I get it with her, im gonna get it good...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Settling" or "lowering your standards" is an indication that you hold your own value lower than that of the "HBs".

If for some bizarro reason a slightly ugly girl REALLY turns you on (besides the fact that she has a pvssy and you're desperate...and YES I've had this happen), then I'm not saying don't sleep with her, but don't start valuing p00n more than your own self-esteem.

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
why lowering your standards when your only gonna feel bad about it later...but that's just one guys opinion:eek:

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck all this man, if your goal is to find a girl of your dreams and for a LTR, then go with what that person has to offer. If you are only looking to Fvck, try for HB 9s and 10s. You CAN find happiness in a not so attractive woman, caz for LTR it goes farther than just looks.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel much better with quality. I like the challege of getting the best looking girls, even if it is harder it is so much more rewarding when other people see your accomplishments

PS this isnt the only reason haha

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, some of you materialistic losers should admit all you want is a trophy girlfriend that you can spend your money on and show her off to your friends.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@MN-IT, I WANT IT ALL!!!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once you lower your standards, people will notice.
Not true. Women have a way different perception of what a beautiful woman looks like. All that matters is if they see you with a woman period.

As for your original question: quantity first, then quality. When you find a quality woman who's going to be around for a while, you can drop the rest of them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Not true. Women have a way different perception of what a beautiful woman looks like. All that matters is if they see you with a woman period.

As for your original question: quantity first, then quality. When you find a quality woman who's going to be around for a while, you can drop the rest of them.
Agreed