Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

put me out of my misery.

talrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well...

Here's the long and short version:

sister of ex/friend of mine- "Amy"
ex/older sister of amy - "Jen"

got with amy's sister. was going through some personal issues when i was with jen.

jen broke it off with me, then wanted to be friends. I didnt tell jen that she hurt me, etc. I was an ******* to jen. so i tried to "fix it" the wussified way by writing her a letter or 2 (dear god).

Amy and i part on bad terms. get an email from jen saying she wants nothing to do with me.

few months later, Amy and i are fine.

Currently:
i keep hearing from amy that "don't expect jen to talk to you or look your way." Everytime I talk to amy, she mentions her sister (jen) in some way.

apparently I'm the antichrist, because Jen wont go anywhere if I'm there.

Jen was dragged to a mutual friend's party. I was wasted, and didnt give a f***. or so i thought

ever since jen's been on my mind. on and off.

WTF is wrong with me? i just recently IMed Jen saying "hi" figuring what I have to lose, jen responds back saying "who is this" I tell her it's me. and sign off.

i dont want to be friends with her, but i dont think things got completely resolved between us.

it has been quite some time since Jen and I spoke, it was a short relationship. never any official "titles" but it was "intense" (as described by jen and myself) somehthing we weren't ready to deal with at the time.

Last edited:

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time. It's over. Practice your DJ skills on the ladies. See a girl you like, go talk to her. Set up a date with her. Repeat as you go. Soon, you'll be so busy that you don't even remember your ex. While doing this, you will have fun and gain valuable experience.

My girlfriend started acting up last week. I got so tire of it, I went out and got all these numbers. I was so busy dating that I almost forgot about my gf. She called several days later and apologize for the way she acted. Damn, women on period.

Have fun,

LB

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop initiating contact with both of them. To help you do that, you need to go out and interact with new people.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that hard to understand. Could you please assign names to them?

talrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried IMing her, (not again) but whatever happens, happens. I took initiative.

if something comes of it, then fine. if not, then thats fine too.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, totally move on, double trouble.

Originally posted by Porky
I found that hard to understand. Could you please steralize yourself?
Fixed! :D