Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Put an orbiter in their place?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 % correct. That's why the West decided to let things be how the are today and empower women to do what they want. Both options have obvious downsides.

Most Muslim men are extremely bluepilled, but combined with extreme aggression towards women. Basically they go from blue to black pilled while being married. It might look like redpill to a outside westernized viewer but it's far from RP.

Funny thing is westernized women (colour doesnt matter) kinda like this " traditional " treatment, BUT only temporarily.
women do not really know what they want

me personally I think that they also like to be slapped from time to time . Not slapped with full power , but slapped so it stings after

never did it , but some girls told me that I should have slapped them when they were behaving like brats

I think that they attribute slapping with a position of power , like when they were children and their parents would slap them from time to time

or just do it when having sex , I slapped some girls gently and they liked it a lot

all girls like slapping their ass , unless they are traumatized or something . You can also slap them gently over the face , or just choke them lightly , or pull their hair lightly . Never had a complain if she is normal

all in all , women like to see the man acting raw and put to her place , just That how and when you do it is very important

for some reason they even like to watch you on the eyes when they suck your penis . Sometimes you have to tell her very commanding to look at you , and they enjoy it

like one of my gf told me once , “ I also like it rough from time to time “

Last edited:

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but the whole orbiter thing is a sh*t test. Pass the f#*!ing test. She expects you to act like a man. Act like one.

If it were me, I would:

1) Subtly verbally threaten the guy and be prepared to back up threat (think Tony Soprano), eg text him something like “Best to [insert what you want here]”.

First time he crosses that line, text “Strike 1.”

His imagination will cause damage than any physical attack of yours possibly could. Doubtful he will get to “Strike 3” before his own fear overwhelms him.

Orbiter will likely go running to your girlfriend like a crying baby. She will lose respect for him and gain respect for you for taking action.

2) When girlfriend brings up you two have “an issue” just say something like “I took care of the situation since you would not. I am very disappointed with your inactions.”

3) Take advantage of your new elevation in her eyes by having lots of s*x with her.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but the whole orbiter thing is a sh*t test. Pass the f#*!ing test. She expects you to act like a man. Act like one.

If it were me, I would:

1) Subtly verbally threaten the guy and be prepared to back up threat (think Tony Soprano), eg text him something like “Best to [insert what you want here]”.

First time he crosses that line, text “Strike 1.”

His imagination will cause damage than any physical attack of yours possibly could. Doubtful he will get to “Strike 3” before his own fear overwhelms him.

Orbiter will likely go running to your girlfriend like a crying baby. She will lose respect for him and gain respect for you for taking action.

2) When girlfriend brings up you two have “an issue” just say something like “I took care of the situation since you would not. I am very disappointed with your inactions.”

3) Take advantage of your new elevation in her eyes by having lots of s*x with her.
This is pretty much what I did last weekend when it happened. Gf showed me the text he sent her that was what I deemed unacceptable. I texted him and told him to have the balls to say it to me and to keep my name out of his mouth and butt out of our relationship.

Then later that night, we crossed paths and he thought I was joking. Between me and him I got in his face and made it clear I wasn’t joking. He cried to my gf a few days later saying he thought I was going to punch him.

I never made it about her, but just made sure she saw me doing something about a person I have issue with, and all I said to her was I would be disappointed if she continued to entertain him. Btw, he’s not really hitting on her, more just sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong and running his mouth. When he called her to cry about it, she didn’t tell me so I told her that was strike 1 on her part.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much what I did last weekend when it happened. Gf showed me the text he sent her that was what I deemed unacceptable. I texted him and told him to have the balls to say it to me and to keep my name out of his mouth and butt out of our relationship.

Then later that night, we crossed paths and he thought I was joking. Between me and him I got in his face and made it clear I wasn’t joking. He cried to my gf a few days later saying he thought I was going to punch him.

I never made it about her, but just made sure she saw me doing something about a person I have issue with, and all I said to her was I would be disappointed if she continued to entertain him. Btw, he’s not really hitting on her, more just sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong and running his mouth. When he called her to cry about it, she didn’t tell me so I told her that was strike 1 on her part.
these Kind of stuff never ends well

you Will only manage to piss her off and dynamite the relationship eventually :)

extremely bad advice

M

member160761

@Gamisch @logicallefty I am not Muslim. The "by Allah" was said in jokes. The thing is these males have to be put in their place. Yes, violence is not the best solution but you have to show that you don't tolerate this bull**** around your woman. First, let it be understood he should not cross your boundaries or else ... Second, punch him when he does not listen. It is stupid to take a hoe seriously yet on the other hand the jealousy of a man can turn into hell's fury quick.

Also, quality women like to be dominated and lead. It shows qualities in a man that are good long-term.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Good.

If she steps into line then you passed the sh*t test.

However, if she continues to disrespect you no matter how well you pass her sh*t tests, then I would disengage and see how she reacts.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Gamisch @logicallefty I am not Muslim. The "by Allah" was said in jokes. The thing is these males have to be put in their place. Yes, violence is not the best solution but you have to show that you don't tolerate this bull**** around your woman. First, let it be understood he should not cross your boundaries or else ... Second, punch him when he does not listen. It is stupid to take a hoe seriously yet on the other hand the jealousy of a man can turn into hell's fury quick.

Also, quality women like to be dominated and lead. It shows qualities in a man that are good long-term.
I wish it could be exactly like you say in our culture in America. I wish we could knock a guy's teeth out for disrespect and not have to worry about getting arrested. On a related note, I also wish we could punish women for adultery and making false allegations against men. I think they get stoned in the town square for cheating in some places, or at least they did at one time in history in some places. We need that here badly. Would change a lot of things for the better in our society.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish it could be exactly like you say in our culture in America. I wish we could knock a guy's teeth out for disrespect and not have to worry about getting arrested. On a related note, I also wish we could punish women for adultery and making false allegations against men. I think they get stoned in the town square for cheating in some places, or at least they did at one time in history in some places. We need that here badly. Would change a lot of things for the better in our society.
from Vikings, after a woman allegedly cheated on her husband..

Good.

If she steps into line then you passed the sh*t test.

However, if she continues to disrespect you no matter how well you pass her sh*t tests, then I would disengage and see how she reacts.
Violence is never the answer. A simple punch might have life long consequences. Not only financially, also career wise it might catch up with at a timewhenyiu really cant use it. Now 5 years lateryou like damn...remember that stupid 304 I went full retard for...

Now that being said, being a orbiter is punishment in itself. Any man that voluntary takes on this role is pathetic. No need to bury him further.

M

member160761

I moved to Eastern Europe. Beating somebody up for the right reasons is a real possibility without going to court (have fun affording that). This is why people act way friendlier in general. You know when you **** up and are not sorry or don't learn from your mistakes there will be serious consequences. Most men don't want to get into a fight because serious injury or death can be the result. In the West males can act like bitches and suffer no consequences, but that did not prevent me from defending my honor - most males back down when they realize you are not joking. You'd probably make better friends and connections in prison in the West than in the world outside.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar issue. GF was getting hit on by her boss. She would complain but not do anything forceful. I told her if she couldn’t stand up to him I couldn’t possibly deny all the other women who wanted my attention.

She took care of it.
Love it.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to update as this became/stayed an issue and she started to lie to me.

I found out he didn’t stop. Has continued with the inappropriate messages/attention to my GF but this time she kept it a secret from me. She told me multiple times since this happened that he doesn’t contact her and the only time he’s around is at events/gatherings of the mutual friend group of her he’s a part of.

Well, that was a lie. He never stopped one on one communication and inappropriate messages. In fact, she kept entertaining/accepting the attention.

Her excuse was she doesn’t want to upset the friend group. She believes he has the power to influence others on who to be friends with and she doesn’t want to be exiled from the group for being “mean” to him. He’s already got the others to “black list” me based on my stern Confrontations towards him.

I caught her in a lie where she told me he wasn’t at a dinner that she recently attended by showing me a different text he sent her and I noticed the previous messages. She then lied about why he was there and deleted her recent call list to hide that they’ve communicated.

Once I saw this, I immediately told her it’s over and to get out of my house. Lying and deception like that is an immediate disqualifier. She continued to rationalize and downplay but I said lying is lying and deleting recent calls is trash shady behavior and that we’re done.

She’s trying to beg back and I know that if I give in it would subconsciously condone her behavior. Is there any other option?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Wanted to update as this became/stayed an issue and she started to lie to me.

I found out he didn’t stop. Has continued with the inappropriate messages/attention to my GF but this time she kept it a secret from me. She told me multiple times since this happened that he doesn’t contact her and the only time he’s around is at events/gatherings of the mutual friend group of her he’s a part of.

Well, that was a lie. He never stopped one on one communication and inappropriate messages. In fact, she kept entertaining/accepting the attention.

Her excuse was she doesn’t want to upset the friend group. She believes he has the power to influence others on who to be friends with and she doesn’t want to be exiled from the group for being “mean” to him. He’s already got the others to “black list” me based on my stern Confrontations towards him.

I caught her in a lie where she told me he wasn’t at a dinner that she recently attended by showing me a different text he sent her and I noticed the previous messages. She then lied about why he was there and deleted her recent call list to hide that they’ve communicated.

Once I saw this, I immediately told her it’s over and to get out of my house. Lying and deception like that is an immediate disqualifier. She continued to rationalize and downplay but I said lying is lying and deleting recent calls is trash shady behavior and that we’re done.

She’s trying to beg back and I know that if I give in it would subconsciously condone her behavior. Is there any other option?
You did the right thing. You had no other options.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any other option?
If you want to maintain your dignity as a man, no, there are no other options. She has shown you her true colors. She will continue to lie to you on various things when she believes it isn't a big deal to do so. This inevitably snowball into something more. Maybe that won't be with this older orbiter but with someone else. Her behavior in general here is deplorable for being in a committed LTR.

Cut your losses in move on.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to maintain your dignity as a man, no, there are no other options. She has shown you her true colors. She will continue to lie to you on various things when she believes it isn't a big deal to do so. This inevitably snowball into something more. Maybe that won't be with this older orbiter but with someone else. Her behavior in general here is deplorable for being in a committed LTR.

Agree with the above. If she is more worried about the friend group than you? That tells the story. Peace out. Date, LTR, marry the friend group.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Family
BFF- friends
Career /work friends
Hobby- friends
Pets
Influential fwb/ high value men
YOU

This is the order of importance for most women. Remember you are all the way down on the list. All other people on that list are harder to replace than you .

Pets is a semi joke, but I bet if you tell a woman " its either me our or the dog out" she'll choose the dog over you.

Good riddance.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Buss talks about mate poaching. Alot of orbiters are trying to steal a woman from you. Most of them have zero game.

However if there is one that seems to be giving your woman the "tingles", you may have a serious issue at hand.

If you directly argue with your woman about the orbiter it may add fuel to it. It will definitely make you look insecure.

I wonder if a variation of the boyfriend destroyer is in order. Like an orbiter destroyer pattern. Words matter, Use them carefully.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While i agree.. and this typically hasn't been a problem for me, it seems to becoming more of an issue lately. Women are by nature attention wh$%res and attention is so easily available now. I talk to alot of women other than my wife and i see this pattern developing everywhere.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, "putting an orbiter in their place" is your woman's job, not yours. If your so-called girlfriend failed to acknowledge the fact that this dude's behavior is inappropriate (for whatever reasons due to a difference in lifestyle or a lack of intellectual capability to distinguish between right and wrong), then perhaps you should disqualify her.

I mean, the fact that her group of friends have people like that guy speaks volumes about her life choices in general.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, "putting an orbiter in their place" is your woman's job, not yours. If your so-called girlfriend failed to acknowledge the fact that this dude's behavior is inappropriate (for whatever reasons due to a difference in lifestyle or a lack of intellectual capability to distinguish between right and wrong), then perhaps you should disqualify her.

I mean, the fact that her group of friends have people like that guy speaks volumes about her life choices in general.
This is simply a lack of respect for OP by his girlfriend. No amount of "putting someone in their place" is going to solve that.