Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

push pulling you

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok if a girl is push pulling you what do you do to fight back? let's say this coquette is pushing you so far away by telling you things like we should be friends and then pulling you a little bit by saying there is a chance..... it's some devilish **** but if you could master this skill you can get any woman to go crazy for you...

what have you guys done in situations like these???

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coquette? I havent heard that term in a while.

if you're having trouble handling push and pull from a girl, read the quote in my signature...

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, if you care enough about her to make this post, then you are caring too much. You've obviously have glanced in Greene's book on seduction to pull out the word coquette. Truth be known, Addman is 100% right. Indifference. The best cure for oneitis is to be indifferent towards her and just keep living life and having fun.

Though I'm a notorious dandy, I've used coquette methods and they have never failed me. The chick gets hooked and starts taking drastic measures to win me over. Last time I used it, the chick was baffled. She obviously did the same thing, look to peers for advice. Next time I saw her, she used the French technique: asked my friend and co-counselor to the camp dance. Little did she know that he is my wingman, and he accepted. That night, I pea-****ed like no other with a massive fohawk and eye-liner. I came by every now and then to give my wing social proof high 5's and danced with almost her whole cabin. Eventually, my wing decided to take a break so we traded places. We had a great time dirty dancing with her all night, and I did the butt-bumping routine which is usually my opener at dances. Great success.

Could have easy f-closed her, or shared the love with my wing using Dustin's dual induction message technique. Decided against it as she was jail bait and sometimes being a PUA means saying no. The sexual tension was great though and the fun was definitely worth it. Still using Coquette mixed with Mystery Method on her when she calls just for practice. It's amazing. With indifference, all the techniques I use are flawless line, hook, and sinker. Learn this amazingly powerful ability, and you've got this broad down.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
push pull her back and make it obvious like literally obvious, if she says or does something disrespectful in your mind respectfully ignore th *****. Make her no your not oblivious to her tactics ignore her and if she negs you use ur social value to make her look like a jerk.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never appear to be using tactics! I wouldn't even let your mind get as far as thinking that she's using a tactic on you and you wouldnt need to post asking for advice on it. Seriously, not trying to be a d*ck, it works, try it.