"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

purto burrito rum lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
yo stupid spic i thought you were cumming to my party this weekend? Yeah you know who you are.lol
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I never receiived invite?? I'll come - are there goingto be honeys there? Is it this weekend?
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
I already had it saturday. I have pictures because I won $5000.00 on supercash and I treated everyone at the party with strippers dancing and free booze... One of the strippers gave me a hand job. Oh if you want to stop by in madison let me know because I can get you some blow ,and we can go over to Old chicago and mack on anything with a ***** it is so much fun.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Finally got some action from a white girl - huh - and damn you had to pay for it!! :)

$5,ooo - not bad -- Damn a DJ wins the lottery and the first thing he spends it on is liquor and women :) - Wise choice. Sounds like a wild party - I can buy a ho in milwaukee - was there any decent pick-ups - potentials - ladies! Any latinas??
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
dog you have to come to the sports pub with me in madison.. many hunnies there and all are just one night stand material... guys there are ruthless aggressive ..... but fun times . They will want to stare you down and all the antics of barbarian men. They got rent a cops at the door... but to out play these women I use a trick ... if you got kaaza go to search and look up mind seduction and self hypnosis.. It really really works.. dude it was jedi mind ****. well one trick i used was i would see a girls shirt in blue and i would visualize it like it s real to be another color. Another trick i would use was to step out of my self and look at myself in the chicks eye and get horny looking at myself you have to feel all the senses when you do it even smell.. .... it works dog... because i got a few girls buying me drinks! For one to concentrate like that it takes all the desire out of you ,and chicks can sense your not there to get laid and two it turned them on fast and furious. Well another thing about latinas if you want action there is a place with salsa maranga night... plenty of hos latin women factory worker type ****,hotel workers go there, trick themselves up and all you have to do there is show them your on the better have of the social class and you can get any woman there.... plenty of fine ones who want to move up the social ladder ..... i know i pass for being hispanic a lot of times...... because of my tan skin and height.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I hear the latino population is increasing rapidly in madison - whats the clubs name where latinas hang out - "the cardinal"???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top