"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Pursuing another mans woman...?

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What a conundrum! She wants you but she wants her b/f! - and does not want to leave any of you - I say pull a train on this ho!!!!

It is not up to you so quit worrying about it. You are not going to leave her on principle, are you? So that leaves the decision solely in her hands, doesn't it?

Just don't pursue her as if she is worthy! You are falling in love with her already, aren't you? Stop it!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
nah its not love, im very jaded when it comes to love. It takes alot for me to even consider being in love with someone, it makes me sick how people use that word with each other as if its just another word. The reason its such a problem for me is that ive been hookin up with random chicks lately even if their personality is horrible. Its just that there are a variety of things i look for in a girl and she has a large majority of them, I dont want something potentially good to waste away without at least putting some effort into trying to get her. I've put effort into useless b!tches for so long, I at least owe it to myself to put an effort into someone who is worth my time for a change.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
The biggest concern I see with you is, you might not be in love with this girl, but you are consistently finding ways to hang out with her, talk to her on the phone, spend time with her and on and on.

You even stated that she's the kind of girl you are looking for.

You might not be in love, but you have gone beyond just wanting a ONE NIGHT STAND or a FRIEND WITH BENEFITS.

My question for you is,

Why are you persuing a girl who said

"SHE NEVER CHEATED ON HER BOYFRIEND," and then basically proceeded to hook up with you?

You already hooked up, why are you persuing this relationship even further?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She can't be that good, if she is seeing you and has a boyfriend! Huh?? Doesn't sound like a good woman to me. I know, I know, 'she's cute!!
 

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I'm actually not the one finding ways to hang out, I was actually told last night that she is callin my friends gf all the time asking to hang out with all of us even tho its me she cares about. I have yet to call her which is what seems to be the problem for me. If I dont talk to her all that often I have no way of knowing whats goin on in the meantime.

Why are you persuing a girl who said

"SHE NEVER CHEATED ON HER BOYFRIEND," and then basically proceeded to hook up with you?
Well I like the fact that she never cheated, but at the same time she openly admitted she wanted to be with me and that it was a problem. It was only after I told her I felt the same that stuff happened so I mean its not like she is doing this to be mean to her bf (altho that is an unfortunate effect anyways) we just cant help the way we feel. Up until last night she wasnt aware that I wasnt doing this for fun, I told her that I hooked up with her because I wanted to and because its something I had wanted to do from day one and the same goes for her.

She confused and I am just gonna give her time to figure out what she wants. I do this because sometimes when you meet random girls you happen to just come across one who stands above all the rest and she just happens to be one. I am pursuing her because we just really click well together and I owe it to myself to at least try to be with her. I can tell its what we both want but I understand she cant just dump a boyfriend shes been with for over a year without knowing with 100% certainty that things with me would work out.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top