Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Purchasing high status car to help attract women?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You just need a social life that has women in it. Don't try to re-invent the wheel. Guys try to apply the whole "If you want something, go out and get it with 100% effort" to women and it doesn't work. It works in business. But with women, it looks desperate. You have to actually chill out. Develop hobbies, passions, and network and infiltrate elite social circles, demonstrate your personality and character, and let the women come to you. Create a social life where you are around women, but don't need them. Don't over-pursue. Just find a way to be happy and content while staying in your lane, and at the same time make yourself somewhat available to women - but not too available. Give them that space to feel you out and recognize your greatness. Have faith in your own personal charisma and qualities, not your "game." Having faith in game is like believing in something outside of yourself. This is a powerless feeling.

My frame is "I get girls because of me. And I know what I am all about." That's pretty much the end of my thought process regarding women. If you know what you bring to the table is valuable, there is nothing else to think about. There is no force outside of myself that I rely on.

The goal is to be so dominant that you are gameless, not have so much game that it becomes a crutch and you forget about your own value.

Of course, one can argue that developing social circles and climbing the social ladder IS GAME. But I like to call it social skills. I like to use practical words that have exact meaning, rather than using catch phrases where different people assign different meaning to it. As soon as someone tells you "Work on your game," you are going to be wondering "What is game?" And 50 different people will give you their own definition of it. That's why it's a useless concept.

In practical terms, Just develop a social life that makes you feel passionate and excited about life. Ideally, women should exist in these hobbies of yours (Unless you want to live in a vaccum). Network and get to know people that have connections/access to bigger social circles that has women in it. And leave room for women to enter your exciting world. This is the ideal way.

I understand your confusion. You are coming from the business paradigm of "If you want something, go out and get it."

The paradigm that works with women is "If you want women, then let them go." Get used to letting go of women. Give them all the freedom in the world. No amount of pursuing is going work. The least needy guy is the most likely to have women pursue him instead.

That's why the advice is to develop an abundant social life where you are coming from a place of non-neediness. You are open to women but you don't need them to be happy. You've developed a complete life for yourself.

Some guys pride themselves on how many lays they can get. He might even be mistaken for a pimp. But the biggest pimp of them all is the guy every woman is pursuing. There is a bigger reality than the seducer reality. But a seducer is like a fish in water. He doesn't see that his perception is limited because he is stuck in a fish tank. He's a big fish in a SMALL pond.
Well written stormy.

Only other person here who gets the concept.

Aside to OP,

Game that many have in Sosuave is just a parlour of tricks one takes out of his man handbag. This is useless as it's not sustainable, a trick might work now but then you'll need more tricks just to cover up lack of depth in one's frame.

Game in a true sense is just frame.

And frame is just a sum total of you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Its well established that a big thing that women still go for is higher status, successful men with money and resources.

Therefore, would it make sense to purchase the highest status car you comfortably can afford in order to help pull in women?

Also, I realize its not a good idea to lead with the wallet and have heard the saying about beta bucks. And assume that this conspicuous car spending would not be done at the exclusion of cultivating, maintaining a strong masculine mindset, improving yourself, socializing, etc.

Curious on your thoughts on this..
Definitely. I used to drive a Jetta, couldn’t get the girls.

Upgraded to the a BMW 500 Series Black with the options, the girls love me.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting. Im guessing you maybe had an upgrade in confidence as well with the bmw?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have and had all the toys, Benz, Bentley, Ferrari. I picked up the most women when I couldn’t afford a car with a negative net worth (and was completely shameless to brag about it). Because then I was hungry and I tried.

It’s a numbers game foremost. Put yourself among the numbers, and you’ll get laid. It’s That simple.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always drove nice cars and have been involved in the car scene (meets & shows). As I have gotten older, my cars keep getting nicer. But, what I have noticed is that women don't care about cars as much as I thought they did. I've picked up plenty of girls and went on plenty of dates where the girl didn't even know what I drove. When they found out, they were already hooked. They would have banged me regardless.

RIght now, I have a couple nice German cars. One of them is a heavily modded BMW. I own the car because I like it. Buy a car for yourself, not to impress girls.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever do somerhing as stupid as this. If you think you need a car to get women you have a LOT of issues to work on personally.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fight this, and then I say, "Hey, motorcycle!" $5000. Women love the fact that she may sooner than later collect on your life insurance. When it comes to the lux car, I think well self, I gotta get the income streams up n' runnin' before I do that. Get your passive income up to say $50K a year then, yeah, have at it with the lux car/house.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. Im guessing you maybe had an upgrade in confidence as well with the bmw?
Oh yeah.

Girls who knew me said “I can tell your confidence is higher with your new high status car.”

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t c

I used to Uber it most of the time when I was single and I was swimming in pusse. I didn’t even have a car when I lived in the big city and experienced the same. If a woman is attracted to you, you can drive around in a ‘92 Toyota Corolla, bishes don’t care.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I used to Uber it most of the time when I was single and I was swimming in pusse. I didn’t even have a car when I lived in the big city and experienced the same. If a woman is attracted to you, you can drive around in a ‘92 Toyota Corolla, bishes don’t care.
Bro that’s your experience, it’s not based on fact. Fact is girls are drawn to money, power, and the winner. And the winner drives a nice luxury car.

I made a date with this hot girl who told everyone “she does not care about the kind of car guys drive, she could take the bus for all she cared.” When I went to pick her up. in front of my car was a brand new nice Mercedes E class I parked behind it and called her out of her apartment. When she come out, she was jumping up and down at the Mercedes, thinking it was my car. After she calmed down, I said that’s not my car, this is my car. She said it’s ok but she was VERY disappointed to say the least.

They say they don’t care. Their actions say they do.

OP: get that nice luxury car as soon as possible. It will help you with your confidence.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Just to show you in real time what I mean, let me show you a deposit I had just this morning of $6,000 in one of my bank accounts. I won't show you the total amount of the account for obvious reasons. Now, the $6000 deposit might be my bi-weekly salary (if I have a 9-5) which would put me well above 6 figures ($144k a year), or perhaps its a business transaction where I sold something expensive. Or maybe one of my tenants paid me (if I own properties). Regardless, a morning deposit of $6,000 is a big deposit (to some people).View attachment 2926

How did this make you feel? And how did I come across? It probably made you roll your eyes and made me come across as approval and validation seeking didn't it? Now you know why you never tool yourself out to women by flaunting your assets.
I thought “wow, this guy made $6,000 in 2 weeks? I want to hang out with him and learn his secrets. Better yet. I want to work with him.” Kind of like that Wolf of Wall Street scene in the diner. ‘You show me a cheque right now for $70,000, I quit my job and come work for you.”

Come on bro. *Slight* difference between:

a) flaunting your assets in online forum with a bunch of anonymous internet guys looking for the secrets on how to seduce and sleep with women

b) flaunting your assets to hot young women who dress well, take care of themselves and are educated

You want to hang with the rich pretty girls? You got to flaunt baby. Go try to pick up the hottest girl in a Honda Civic and a Citizen watch, and do it because you are awesome. Girls don’t care, right?

Get money. Get laid.

Wake up men.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro that’s your experience, it’s not based on fact. Fact is girls are drawn to money, power, and the winner. And the winner drives a nice luxury car.

I made a date with this hot girl who told everyone “she does not care about the kind of car guys drive, she could take the bus for all she cared.” When I went to pick her up. in front of my car was a brand new nice Mercedes E class I parked behind it and called her out of her apartment. When she come out, she was jumping up and down at the Mercedes, thinking it was my car. After she calmed down, I said that’s not my car, this is my car. She said it’s ok but she was VERY disappointed to say the least.

They say they don’t care. Their actions say they do.

OP: get that nice luxury car as soon as possible. It will help you with your confidence.
Yep, I can't tell you how many of em has been disappointed in my '99 Truck, but it's got only 82K miles on it!! Have another with only 100K. Haven't had a payment for 15 years.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys must be from large cities white collar type guys, if you really think a fancy car is going to get you women you've got to be pretty insecure you need to flaunt "money" to attract a woman. Most guys I've encountered that are born and raised in city life are feminized men.

It all comes down to confidence and personality if you don't have either of them your not going to get very far. It is summer season here, the tourist and seasonal residents are here brings women from the cities in the province I live in and out of the province. These women are scared of a man they want men that are borderline sporting a vag*na.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op here.

Very interesting topic, I think. The points about external validation cannot be ignored.

What I've concluded is this.

At least in my own life:

My biggest pressing problem is not conspicuous spending (haha) , its lack of social circle and me not getting out there and doing interesting things with interesting people.

So, that's what I'm going to take a serious look at and take effort to improve immediately.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say buy a high established car is worth it to attract women. If you do want to use vehicles to attract women on a continous basis, get a motorcycle. That way it will give you the fonzie appeal. A guy on a bike is more mysterious on a bike than a car. I have a baby bike a Kawasaki ninja 300 and when girls find out I have one they want me to take them for a ride. I haven't had a chance to upgrade my bike as I had a total knee replacement a year and a half ago but when I get the chance I will but even with the baby bike I get attention. Also it gives you a great opening line when they ask you for a ride. You say do you mean on the bike or me in general? However you want to phrase it. If they laugh you know you're in!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Op here.

Very interesting topic, I think. The points about external validation cannot be ignored.

What I've concluded is this.

At least in my own life:

My biggest pressing problem is not conspicuous spending (haha) , its lack of social circle and me not getting out there and doing interesting things with interesting people.

So, that's what I'm going to take a serious look at and take effort to improve immediately.
Takes guts to admit and this points to you taking responsibility.

Things always starts to change when a man takes responsibility.

Cultivating social presence is very much like pushing a dead car to jump start, hard to get it rolling but once it's starts to move it gets easier and easier.

And when the engine starts, you will be going places.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always drove nice cars and have been involved in the car scene (meets & shows). As I have gotten older, my cars keep getting nicer. But, what I have noticed is that women don't care about cars as much as I thought they did. I've picked up plenty of girls and went on plenty of dates where the girl didn't even know what I drove. When they found out, they were already hooked. They would have banged me regardless.

RIght now, I have a couple nice German cars. One of them is a heavily modded BMW. I own the car because I like it. Buy a car for yourself, not to impress girls.
Yep, same is true of watches.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Once that novelty wears off, she'll go back to begging her ex-BF to get back with her.
So then you get another woman.

I don’t get this site.

OP wants to attract women by buying a nice car, we tell him don’t do it, “connect with these women with your attractive personality, they will love you more.”

If OP wanted to attract women by connecting with them, we would say “don’t worry about connecting with women, worry about money, status, power.”

Seems like whatever question is asked with a preference to lean one way, the advice is tailored to the opposite of that way.

Rock on!