Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pug's 100 approach journal

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about worshipping pug, but half the people on here are just bewildered that he went off the deep end. it's like watching a car crash

thanks for the posts, will check them out, since apparaently there's other people on here actually DOING something, not just making theories

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mentioned the approach journal forum in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum.

If anyone wants to reopen that thread and show support, maybe we can get it set up.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
The thing I don't get is why people made such a huge deal over Pug's journal?? Sure he put his balls on the line and made the effort but there have been plenty more journals written with a LOT more quality material in them.

The following journals deserve more attention than they actually get:

Duke Progress Journal - Duke
Logbook of an Aspiring Casanova - Krassus
Daily Journal for Cold Approaches - jwhite17
Boot Camp Journal - Walden
77 approaches and several shame attacks in 2 weeks! - Guitar Whizz

There are others, just cant remember off the top of my head. Is there something I'm missing with the Pug's worshipping?
I think part of it has to do with the fact that Pug's is overweight, so I guess it takes more 'guts' for him to be approaching these girls. If he looked like a model then it wouldn't be such a big deal, but he is just a regular looking guy at best. I'm guessing a lot of people on this site don't look anything like models either, so they can relate to him easier. It's also more inspirational because a lot of members can say "Well if he did it...so can I!" kinda thing.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed what an @sshole Pugs was? Look back at the thread, Myself and several people tried to give him positive feedback and he b1tched us out.

Pugs was a dumbfukk who probably didn't approach one girl, he just wanted to be an internet hero so made up all this crap so people who don't have the ballz to approach girls themselves would worship him.

If you want a real post, check out Avatar's or Don Joffe's Bootcamp Journal.

CLOSE THIS THREAD

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pugsley just felt like he didn't owe us anything, and I guess that is true.

Still, the likelihood he found true love after 20+ approaches is either very hopeful or very misleading to those trying to repeat his act.

I think the odds of finding this success in roughly 20 approaches is very unlikely...

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, he DOES look like pugsley, mixed with a little Uncle Fester. I wonder if his girlfriend looked like Wednesday.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
Has anyone noticed what an @sshole Pugs was? Look back at the thread, Myself and several people tried to give him positive feedback and he b1tched us out.

Pugs was a dumbfukk who probably didn't approach one girl, he just wanted to be an internet hero so made up all this crap so people who don't have the ballz to approach girls themselves would worship him.

If you want a real post, check out Avatar's or Don Joffe's Bootcamp Journal.

CLOSE THIS THREAD
yeah he was a bit of a knob alright.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pugly hehehehe. why are you here in the first place? I you were meeting you must be meeting them already. not doing it here.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how that guy has more balls than half of the people on here....
Prove it

Prove that he even did one approach and didn't just make up a bunch a crap to be an internet hero.

Speak for yourself by the way, I am damn ballsy, I will approach any woman I feel like. I don't give a fukk.

But seriously, this thread is dead, he's not coming back. Read other posts people. There is nothing but fighting on this damn thread now.

This is the last time I'm going to waste time replying to this thread. You guys enjoy this "productive discussion".

CLOSE THE THREAD

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Talk about activity, you guys are worshipping me........

Hey guys, I see what happens when you change jobs without internet access and leave a post to sit a few monthes lol...

You all are worshipping me like a god, not that trust me. i just was tired of living in fear and wanted to overcome that fear and met a very nice girl along the way.

I broke up with her 2 monthes ago cause of differences in opinions and the fact that she loves to start arguments all the time and I hate drama so I just canned it, I can't live with that negative crap all the time. I will be back out in the hunt again though very soon using my old approach and will update it on here each time I do, I would really jsut want to find a girl thats good looking and something long term truthfully my priorities right now are not for a fling or str I want long term.

I will be in the hunt very soon, thats for all of your supprt and criticisms, I find that people who do something are always criticised by people who don't or haven't cause of self image....so this criticism doesn't bother me one bit. Thanks again guys ill keep you updated as I starting approaching again.

Pugs

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you DUMPED this wonderful lovely PERFECT girl areter all of your oneitis posts?

I doubt it.

I always knew you'd be back though.