Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pug's 100 approach journal

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
LOL I was on the PC today and said....hmmm I remember the days of Sosuave....and DJing all the time....weird how I forgot this site for a half a decade almost!

Flash forward 4 years...I am about to propose to a fantastically wonderful girl whom I have been dating for 14 months...she is great and brings out the best in me....

You all may still be wondering...do I still have what it takes? Of course....to be honest looking back at it all that time i spent on Sosuave and making this thread were a turning point in my life...why didn't I finish out all 100? Because my fear was gone....I did the 100 to get rid of my fear and after 15 it was gone...no need to continues I accomplished what I set out to do....

Flash forward today I can talk to anyone I want and I dont have th slightest apprehension doing it....fear? not a lick....and I think it was this time making this journal that solidified my confidence in myself and shaped who I am and who I have become today....

it is my hope that this thread can help and inspire others...remember action cures fear! When you take action fear gets smaller and smaller and eventually it is non existent.....take action and overcome your fears guys! This could be a huge turning point in your life like it was mine..


-Pugs
 

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

image

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

nilescrane

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Pugs, I remember reading your thread a few years ago from start to finish. It seems, like the last time you were here, you've just said "f*** this talking to women sh*t, I'll commit to the first girl that gives me a "yes" and seems nice." Proposing to a woman after only knowing her 14 months? Have you lived with her? Have you had arguments yet? Do you know that you want to spend the rest of your life with her?

It didn't take any skill to do your sneak up from behind approaches and ask a woman if she has a boyfriend. While it's more than some guys do, you were the creepy guy that women say "Some weird guy at the bookstore approached me today." And you're probably still that guy, only you've just replaced lack of game with getting attached to one woman and withdrawing from the game completely.
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
LOL Dude im 26 years old...not 19 out there looking for a piece of tail....I have no doubt I want to spend the rest of my life with her....otherwise I wouldn't be proposing to her....trust me I have gone thru numerous girls between the formation of this thread and now to know what I like and what I dont like in a woman...

The thing you guys assume is that everyone is like you....that every guy who is overcoming his fear of women is doing it so he can get a one night stand....well there are others that don't want that and overcoming their fear of approaching women is to seek an LTR...Let me ask you a question to clarify.....lets say you were out there approaching and talking to women and you met this chick that totally blew you away...shes hot and she's just the type of girl you like and she is totally into you....would you keep going out there approaching other chicks or maybe just maybe you might slow things down and pursue something longer term with this gal?
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

nilescrane

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Pugsley_f5 said:
LOL Dude im 26 years old...not 19 out there looking for a piece of tail....I have no doubt I want to spend the rest of my life with her....otherwise I wouldn't be proposing to her....trust me I have gone thru numerous girls between the formation of this thread and now to know what I like and what I dont like in a woman...

The thing you guys assume is that everyone is like you....that every guy who is overcoming his fear of women is doing it so he can get a one night stand....well there are others that don't want that and overcoming their fear of approaching women is to seek an LTR...Let me ask you a question to clarify.....lets say you were out there approaching and talking to women and you met this chick that totally blew you away...shes hot and she's just the type of girl you like and she is totally into you....would you keep going out there approaching other chicks or maybe just maybe you might slow things down and pursue something longer term with this gal?
I'm 26 too, and not looking for one night stands. But I'm not looking to get married either. Think about it, do you want a woman you've known for a year to be the last girl you're ever allowed to talk to romantically and sexually? I'm all about dating and LTRs, but it would take 3-4 years of being with a woman, finding out EVERYTHING about her...what she's like when she's mad, what it's like to live with her, her family, her social life, what she's like on an "off" day, before I'd ever even consider marriage.

There's a reason divorce rates are high. People fall in love quickly due to the honeymoon phase (which can last as long as a year) then find out they hate each other's guts.

I'm in no way promoting meaningless one night stands, but it just seems like, just like the last time you were here, "I found a girl and she "seems" ok so I'm going to stop looking now."

And to answer your question, I want an LTR, but I don't want marriage or kids at the moment and don't know if I ever do, not because I'm afraid, but because I like my freedom and don't like the idea of being imprisoned by one woman my entire life.

A year is nothing man. When she dumps you before the wedding or cheats on you the first year of the marriage, you'll be singing a different tune.
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
197
Age
42
Location
Northern CALI USA
Pugs fwiw your post inspired me more than any other I've read on this forum. I ended up starting an approach journal myself but I did commit to doing the 100. If you ever have about 2 hours of nothing to do but read a true story I encourage you to read it.

You displayed real action to figure out what you needed to about the game and that counts more than all the philosopical dogma on this site. (No discredit to the great posts/threads on here which I hold in high reverence and also inspired me)

I'm in an LTR myself but I'm also a realist. My gf is already pushing for marriage but I'm holding firm that it will happen only when I'm ready. It sounds like you know that you are so good luck to you
 

Blank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
nilescrane said:
It didn't take any skill to do your sneak up from behind approaches and ask a woman if she has a boyfriend. While it's more than some guys do, you were the creepy guy that women say "Some weird guy at the bookstore approached me today." And you're probably still that guy, only you've just replaced lack of game with getting attached to one woman and withdrawing from the game completely.
Ugh...it's unbelievable how wrong you are. First of all he doesn't ask if she "has a boyfriend". There is a huge difference between that and asking if they are single.

It doesn't take any skill? Wtf are you talking about? Walking right up and being direct takes balls, obviously you have none. Being a man who knows whats he wants and is willing to go get it says all the right things, I bet not one of those girls ever thought he was creepy.

You have a long way to go. Consider cutting out the negativity if you want to get anywhere with this stuff.
 

nilescrane

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Blank said:
Ugh...it's unbelievable how wrong you are. First of all he doesn't ask if she "has a boyfriend". There is a huge difference between that and asking if they are single.

It doesn't take any skill? Wtf are you talking about? Walking right up and being direct takes balls, obviously you have none. Being a man who knows whats he wants and is willing to go get it says all the right things, I bet not one of those girls ever thought he was creepy.

You have a long way to go. Consider cutting out the negativity if you want to get anywhere with this stuff.
Son,
I've forgot more about women than you'll ever know.

Walking up to a woman and asking "Are you single?" or whatever takes balls, but not skill. Add in the fact that he looks like Pugsley from the Addams Family (and he had pics to prove it.) Best case scenario, she's "flattered" and it made her day. Most likely scenario, she thinks "Some ugly creep went up to me at the bookstore today."

I've known a lot of cute/attractive/hot women and know how they think. You're 22. You have a lot to learn.
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
197
Age
42
Location
Northern CALI USA
nilescrane said:
Son,
I've forgot more about women than you'll ever know.

Walking up to a woman and asking "Are you single?" or whatever takes balls, but not skill. Add in the fact that he looks like Pugsley from the Addams Family (and he had pics to prove it.) Best case scenario, she's "flattered" and it made her day. Most likely scenario, she thinks "Some ugly creep went up to me at the bookstore today."

I've known a lot of cute/attractive/hot women and know how they think. You're 22. You have a lot to learn.
Lol that's exactly the same response I told this clown when he commented negatively on my approach journal. There's always going to be haters, what can you do...
 

Blank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
nilescrane said:
Son,
I've forgot more about women than you'll ever know.

Walking up to a woman and asking "Are you single?" or whatever takes balls, but not skill. Add in the fact that he looks like Pugsley from the Addams Family (and he had pics to prove it.) Best case scenario, she's "flattered" and it made her day. Most likely scenario, she thinks "Some ugly creep went up to me at the bookstore today."

I've known a lot of cute/attractive/hot women and know how they think. You're 22. You have a lot to learn.
Hahaha please...

First off, "Are you single?" is an opener, and a damn good one. It shows a lot of confidence to ask that right off the bat.

Second, there is never any "skill" involved in the linguistics of an opener. Using your vocal tonality and body language properly however DOES take skill, no matter what you open with.

You could open with "Hi, I like lemons." with good vocal tonality and body language and have a positive interaction. The opener is to do just that open.

It's completely irrelevant that you've "known a lot of cute/attractive/hot women". Fact of the matter is, I've closed when opening with this. Apparently you don't know how women think because they don't think, they just feel.

Some people actually put work into learning this stuff, go through the material and actually apply it. I am one of those people, don't go projecting yourself onto someone that you don't know.

Jayer said:
Lol that's exactly the same response I told this clown when he commented negatively on my approach journal. There's always going to be haters, what can you do...
Oh you mean the approach journal that you created 4 years ago? And you still can't consistently close? Oh, cool.

You openly admit to cheating on your girlfriend.

By all means, everyone should learn and get good at this pick up stuff but wow...that's just not okay. I'm not hating on your thread, maybe it's valuable to beginners but men cheat when they're insecure boys on the inside. That's exactly what you are.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you couldn't commit to a girlfriend, you also fell WAY short on your 100 approach commitment(that you'll finish no matter what).

And to the both of you: age is meaningless as far as pick up is concerned. There are RSD instructors that started working for the company when they were much younger than 22. I have a few friends younger than me that are very good with women. Each of them has most definitely slept with more women than the two of you combined.

I'm surprised by the lack of knowledge that some of the veterans have on this forum. "Are you single?" is a very basic opener and a lot of the guru's talk about having massive success with it. How don't you know this? It's old school David D stuff.

Have either of you been through any of David D's stuff? Mystery? RSD? Anything at all? Doesn't seem like it.
 

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
451
Reaction score
19
Ever onward said:
I bumped it as a joke. That's hilarious.
high quality humor right there.
 

ALPHAROMEO

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
6
Location
france
song

why don t use the CONGRUENCE factor? why do make it difficult for yourself
do what s considered socially acceptable
at BARNES a nobles pretend you re a foreign student and ask her who s written STARS AND STRIPES for instance ( the q s are written on a piece of paper

apply the 3 second rule definitely

have 2 more questions scripted it s the only way so you won t ever at a loss for wors
 

ALPHAROMEO

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
6
Location
france
EVEN mystery after years of sarging still suffers from AA so does STyle look up MYSTERY threads on youtube about AA
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ALPHAROMEO

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
6
Location
france
or ask her for directions on the street = socially acceptable , congruence credibility self confidence
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
197
Age
42
Location
Northern CALI USA
Blank said:
Oh you mean the approach journal that you created 4 years ago? And you still can't consistently close? Oh, cool.

You openly admit to cheating on your girlfriend.

By all means, everyone should learn and get good at this pick up stuff but wow...that's just not okay. I'm not hating on your thread, maybe it's valuable to beginners but men cheat when they're insecure boys on the inside. That's exactly what you are.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you couldn't commit to a girlfriend, you also fell WAY short on your 100 approach commitment(that you'll finish no matter what).

And to the both of you: age is meaningless as far as pick up is concerned. There are RSD instructors that started working for the company when they were much younger than 22. I have a few friends younger than me that are very good with women. Each of them has most definitely slept with more women than the two of you combined.

I'm surprised by the lack of knowledge that some of the veterans have on this forum. "Are you single?" is a very basic opener and a lot of the guru's talk about having massive success with it. How don't you know this? It's old school David D stuff.

Have either of you been through any of David D's stuff? Mystery? RSD? Anything at all? Doesn't seem like it.
Age isn't always a factor in maturity as some people are quite mature at 22. Unfortunately you fall into the majority that are not.

You are criticizing something you didn't even read fully. I fell way short on my approach journal?? lol I completed it and then some.. The skills I acquired from doing it are a part of me and I'm able to approach consistently when I'm out. And FYI I can close at a very consistent level, as I am able to acquire a girl's number and run my game as I see fit.

If you are talking about just ONS or rapid F-Close then again you are wet behind the ears because that isn't as prevalent as a lot of ficticous posts make it out to be. Even the great Mystery (who you probably would lick his sack if he let you) says it takes on an average 72 hours to seduce a girl. But again I've become very selective about who I hook up with so just F-Closing as many girls as I can is not my goal.

As far as being insecure and cheating on my girlfriend... well you're probably right. I still have a lot of sublime things in life to figure out. However the paradox is I am mature and secure enough to admit this ;)
 

Blank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Jayer said:
Age isn't always a factor in maturity as some people are quite mature at 22. Unfortunately you fall into the majority that are not.

You are criticizing something you didn't even read fully. I fell way short on my approach journal?? lol I completed it and then some.. The skills I acquired from doing it are a part of me and I'm able to approach consistently when I'm out. And FYI I can close at a very consistent level, as I am able to acquire a girl's number and run my game as I see fit.

If you are talking about just ONS or rapid F-Close then again you are wet behind the ears because that isn't as prevalent as a lot of ficticous posts make it out to be. Even the great Mystery (who you probably would lick his sack if he let you) says it takes on an average 72 hours to seduce a girl. But again I've become very selective about who I hook up with so just F-Closing as many girls as I can is not my goal.

As far as being insecure and cheating on my girlfriend... well you're probably right. I still have a lot of sublime things in life to figure out. However the paradox is I am mature and secure enough to admit this ;)
I read the entire thread. You didn't post 100 field reports, you said you would. End of story

There you go, contradicting yourself. Not that this should surprise me. I'm the immature one but you're talking about licking someones ball sack. Yeah, you're right. CLEARLY I'm the one that needs to grow up, not you.

And FYI: Not a huge fan of the mystery method but according to his theory it takes 3 - 10 hours of face time before f closing a girl generally. It can be done in one night or over several.
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
197
Age
42
Location
Northern CALI USA
Blank said:
I read the entire thread. You didn't post 100 field reports, you said you would. End of story

There you go, contradicting yourself. Not that this should surprise me. I'm the immature one but you're talking about licking someones ball sack. Yeah, you're right. CLEARLY I'm the one that needs to grow up, not you.

And FYI: Not a huge fan of the mystery method but according to his theory it takes 3 - 10 hours of face time before f closing a girl generally. It can be done in one night or over several.
I'm done addressing you. Anyone that really cares can look at your last response and realize you make absolutely no sense. What a poor attempt to save face :)
 

Blank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Jayer said:
I'm done addressing you. Anyone that really cares can look at your last response and realize you make absolutely no sense. What a poor attempt to save face :)
You're done because I backed you into a corner and you now have nothing. Apparently you can't admit when you've been bested. Again, not surprised.
 
Top