Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA Tom Torero Secretly Recorded Sex

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no… this is tragic. His YouTube Channel is down as well. Tom Torero was another great Daygame resource.

Tbh any PUA video that you enjoy or find helpful should be downloaded to your computer.

I should’ve downloaded his videos. I didn’t think this would happen

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Seems like a grifter to me. His type will bring down the manosphere because when they come after them they will won't make any distinction and will come after the whole manosphere. You can see it clearly around mid-way through they article when the lumped everyone in to the same bucket.

Read for FREE!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably just fake sex audio. Didn't he hire actresses for infield kiss closes lol? Fuss about nothing

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a grifter to me. His type will bring down the manosphere because when they come after them they will won't make any distinction and will come after the whole manosphere.
This is an important point. Picking up women is a subsection of the red pill Manosphere. The Manosphere goes beyond getting laid and romantic relationships. Some guys have solely focus on pickup like Mystery, Neil Strauss, Torero, and Krauser. Roosh was originally a pickup artist, then moved into more cultural topics in addition to women for 3-5 years, then had the religious conversion. Someone like Caleb Jones has always been a combination of romance and lifestyle topics.

probably just fake sex audio. Didn't he hire actresses for infield kiss closes lol? Fuss about nothing
This is a problem. I have a difficult time watching infields on YouTube because I never know which ones are real and which ones are staged.

Oh no… this is tragic. Tom Torero was another great Daygame resource.
Torero's daygame model was better for the streets/walking paths/hiking paths than Roosh's indirect models from "Day Bang". Roosh's indirect models are better for retail venues (grocery stores, book stores, malls, coffee shops)

Mystery and Strauss had a good night game model, though Roosh's "Bang" was a solid night game manual.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem. I have a difficult time watching infields on YouTube because I never know which ones are real and which ones are staged.
There was a time back in the 'glory days' of PUA when it was more popular where it seems that everyone got exposed to be faking infields lol. There was Tom Torerro, Daniel Blake, Justin Wayne and a few others whose names escape me. You have to wonder why people who no doubt DO know all of teh PUA theory and psychology there is to know have to resort to using actresses!

Which brings me onto this - I don't actually think there's much outright 'faking' going on anymore. But what there IS is a mishmash of things to help market the idea of seduction. One being cherry picked infields. PUA's spend all day getting rejected, then they stumble across a girl who is interested, and then they upload that infield

If they are pressured to do uncut infields, you see what happens. Simple pickup done it for example. They streamed their pickups uncut for a few sessions, and got nothing but rejections for an hour. Respect that they actually uploaded the video lol.

This is someone else, but fairly similar results (again. Respect for uploading it, but for someone who claims to sell the secrets of 'seduction' it's not that impressive!):

The other trick, used a lot by 'john anthony' and Todd V is that they claim a 'pull' in interactions when the girl had zero sexual interest. Just a girl agreeing to share a cab (in the case of Todd in one particularly bad infield where the girl actually tried to sneak off without him realising!!) or agreeing to go back to your place for free vodka with her friends (in the case of mr 2500 lays John Anthony) is claimed as a 'pull'

It's a sneaky industry. The secret is that there's are no secrets. Approach girls. Flirt and show some intent. The ones who like you will let you escalate. The girls who aren't attracted can't be seduced by you no matter how good your 'game' is

Read for FREE!

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
This is an important point. Picking up women is a subsection of the red pill Manosphere. The Manosphere goes beyond getting laid and romantic relationships. Some guys have solely focus on pickup like Mystery, Neil Strauss, Torero, and Krauser. Roosh was originally a pickup artist, then moved into more cultural topics in addition to women for 3-5 years, then had the religious conversion. Someone like Caleb Jones has always been a combination of romance and lifestyle topics.
Don't forget the Christian side, such as the RPC (Red Pill Christians) on both YouTube and Reddit. They believe in abstinence before marriage yet they fully believe in the RP realities of male and female nature, feminism, male self-improvement, and all the other RP concepts. Many forget that the Christian community was the first group that the feminist movement had in their cross-hairs (1970's-1980's). You just don't hear as much about it now because the Christian have become such a social minority.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the Christian side, such as the RPC (Red Pill Christians) on both YouTube and Reddit. They believe in abstinence before marriage yet they fully believe in the RP realities of male and female nature, feminism, male self-improvement, and all the other RP concepts. Many forget that the Christian community was the first group that the feminist movement had in their cross-hairs (1970's-1980's). You just don't hear as much about it now because the Christian have become such a social minority.
Is black pill also considered part of the Manosphere? I'm observing more black pill lately.

Almost all the Christian faiths are struggling with aging congregations. By the time the early Millennials were reaching adulthood in the early to mid 2000s, Millennials dropped the pretense of religion. It was acceptable to be a non-practitioner of religion. This is why I think Red Pill Christians isn't considered a major subsection of the Manosphere.

The previous paragraph was written with a U.S. centric focus. Europe faded away from religion before the USA did.