"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PUA is (was) a Politically Correct Scam

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Maximize your looks. Find a style of Game that works well for you. Game only works when you've passed her minimum looks requirement and she is sexually available.

AMS: Your looks get you in the door. Your Game gets you the ass. And your personality determines how long you're gonna keep getting the ass.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
Those of us who have been in the field for a while know that this isn't necessarily true, and believing it is the mark of a newbie. When was the last time you went out?

Overall, too many words in this post, OP is gay
LMAO! Enjoy your time alone in the middle of a grass field, fag. Butthurt PUA's are always good for a laugh. :)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Like I said there was a worker at the market who's super super skinny like 105lbs only like 5-5 at the max and yet has game. He just approaches 100s of women and eventually gets dates that way. Also has no stable employment. He offered to go to the beach or the clubs and show me how it's done. And he isn't above average looking in order to make up for his super manlet size.

Granted, these are not HB9 women, more like HB6 but still shocking they'd go for him. Usually they only last a couple months and that's it though.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
There's a difference between viewing women as slightly alien, and getting annoyed with them, and actually resenting every moment you spend vertically clothed near them. There's a pathological objectification and sense of entitlement among the incel crowd...that's...quite disturbing. I think such guys would probably be better off gay.
It's not even just the incels, supposedly. A lot of guys who claim to slay a lot of women talk about not being able to stand being around them outside the bedroom. I actually enjoy their company, generally. They're not perfect, but who is?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's not even just the incels, supposedly. A lot of guys who claim to slay a lot of women talk about not being able to stand being around them outside the bedroom. I actually enjoy their company, generally. They're not perfect, but who is?
They are saying many hardened sluts have some obnoxious ways. People have things they do to feel in control. You might not like it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
They are saying many hardened sluts have some obnoxious ways. People have things they do to feel in control. You might not like it.
I don't know, my impression is they find all women unpleasant to be around. The vibe is kind of like "I'm such an ultra-masculine alpha male, I can't be bothered by the prattlings of these estrogen based silly childish life forms. It is beneath my dignity and my interest. The alpha way is to smash and move on".
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I guess, I just can't figure out why anyone who legitimately hates women would want to spend any time with them.
For the sex, obviously. And the alpha male glory. "I'm an alpha male and I must smash every woman in my vicinity, as is my alpha male right. Let all who see me despair at my masculine alpha-ness". And I don't know if they hate women so much as they aren't interested in them (on a personal level). They think such silliness is beneath them, because women are like their bratty little sisters and all. You can't seriously expect them to actually spend time with such creatures?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm sure plenty of people would get the same idea about me, reading my posts, because I do view women as unaccountable children, but kids are cute and fun, or can be, as long as they aren't brats. So, to compare women to children isn't hatred, but just an acknowledgement of the legal and physical reality in which we live. I don't even think it's an alterable or even a necessarily undesirable state of affairs; it's just an anthropological fact, and one which men need to accept and stop whining about(the legal war on men being a separate matter).

As far as sex goes, grudge f ucking is overrated. Sex is a thousand times better when you actually like the girl. I suppose rapists would be inclined to disagree, though.
It's 10x better if she likes YOU.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I'm sure plenty of people would get the same idea about me, reading my posts, because I do view women as unaccountable children, but kids are cute and fun, or can be, as long as they aren't brats.
It's one thing to say women are children, it's another to say therefore it is a waste of time to talk to them. As you say, kids can be cute and fun. Besides which, just for the record, I don't view all women as children. Some are, certainly. A lot of men are, too. Really, all humans are, to some degree. But women in our society are generally held less accountable than men, for sure.

Anyway, I'm not saying the guys who aren't interested in talking to women are wrong. Or right. It takes all kinds to make up the world, after all. I'm just trying to describe a certain type of poster. Such a poster would say "I will bed the girl, some beta chump can take her to lunch". To be honest, I enjoy having lunch with an attractive girl. If that makes me a beta, so be it. I'm not interested in orbiting her while she bangs the neighborhood Lothario though, to be clear.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
is self help industry a giant scam? ]
pretty much, tbh. Plus most PUA's are going the self help route now. Another unregulated industry where literally anyone (you) could start charging people lots of money for self help (talk to them about meditation and vibrating at a high frequency and stuff). They think the fact that they stumbled into the lucrative world of PUA coaching (hitting on girls until you find one that likes you) qualifies them as business experts
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
Wasn't pua like david deangelo. Tried it worked one night or like two of my relationships. Less scammy more like a free pu guide. Can you count todays pu guides that are free. Then no. All you have are red pill guides and gno opinions. So there you go how DD was more successful than todays guides.
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
LMAO! Enjoy your time alone in the middle of a grass field, fag. Butthurt PUA's are always good for a laugh. :)
Your entire post is several paragraphs of whining and regurgitating information that has been discussed years ago. UTFSF

OP still gay
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
We’re not disagreeing at all. I’ve always believed in “wavelengths” of sorts but I didn’t have a name for it. I think I just referred to it as “clicking” vs “not clicking” with someone.

My earlier point was just that (anecdotally) I have seen far more serious/dry pickups than the charming/funny variety that is preached about by PUA/game gurus. Granted, people may be tired and drunk at the hours that many of these pickups happen, so that could be a factor too.

But the point is a dry introverted guy doesn’t have to fake being a “life of the party” extrovert. He can just own it and still meet the right chick.
 
Top