"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Proximity

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
This is something that is rarely mentioned here, but I think might be one of the most important things there is. I can't tell you how many times I've seen very attractive girls with guys simply because they exist close to them.

The "trick" is that you need an actual reason to be there. For example, hot bartenders with their managers, etc.

This serves the purpose of the guy being able to JUST ACT NORMAL and not be assumed to be a "creep until proven otherwise" just for engaging a girl in conversation. It allows the girl to get to know the guy as a real person and in a real way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
This is something that is rarely mentioned here, but I think might be one of the most important things there is. I can't tell you how many times I've seen very attractive girls with guys simply because they exist close to them.

The "trick" is that you need an actual reason to be there. For example, hot bartenders with their managers, etc.

This serves the purpose of the guy being able to JUST ACT NORMAL and not be assumed to be a "creep until proven otherwise" just for engaging a girl in conversation. It allows the girl to get to know the guy as a real person and in a real way.

Yeah think its a massive factor. Plus works for me too, in terms of average/cute women can become more appealing when you;ve spent time around them, assuming you haven't let things slide into 'friend zone'.

Probably a reason OLD can be cr4p too, even if you get them out you have pretty much no idea of how you;re going to click in person.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
When you figure out that the majority of attractive women have flaws it is like a freedom switch. All of a sudden you realize they are just as insecure as you used to be....When you find that and you can soothe it with some normal and non judgmental conversation, all of a sudden you have the power in your hands. This is why you have to lead and reassure her that she is that woman she was worried she couldn't be.
 
Top