Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proximity

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This is something that is rarely mentioned here, but I think might be one of the most important things there is. I can't tell you how many times I've seen very attractive girls with guys simply because they exist close to them.

The "trick" is that you need an actual reason to be there. For example, hot bartenders with their managers, etc.

This serves the purpose of the guy being able to JUST ACT NORMAL and not be assumed to be a "creep until proven otherwise" just for engaging a girl in conversation. It allows the girl to get to know the guy as a real person and in a real way.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that is rarely mentioned here, but I think might be one of the most important things there is. I can't tell you how many times I've seen very attractive girls with guys simply because they exist close to them.

The "trick" is that you need an actual reason to be there. For example, hot bartenders with their managers, etc.

This serves the purpose of the guy being able to JUST ACT NORMAL and not be assumed to be a "creep until proven otherwise" just for engaging a girl in conversation. It allows the girl to get to know the guy as a real person and in a real way.

Yeah think its a massive factor. Plus works for me too, in terms of average/cute women can become more appealing when you;ve spent time around them, assuming you haven't let things slide into 'friend zone'.

Probably a reason OLD can be cr4p too, even if you get them out you have pretty much no idea of how you;re going to click in person.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you figure out that the majority of attractive women have flaws it is like a freedom switch. All of a sudden you realize they are just as insecure as you used to be....When you find that and you can soothe it with some normal and non judgmental conversation, all of a sudden you have the power in your hands. This is why you have to lead and reassure her that she is that woman she was worried she couldn't be.