Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proximity IOI - Is it conscious or subconscious?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick positions herself within your proximity, what percentage of it is on a conscious level?
Or is it more subconscious where her body is responding to something or someone she's attracted to?

I was at the airport not too long ago departing on a morning flight around 6am, and usually the airport is half empty at this time.
My flight wasn't ready to leave for another hour, so I sat in another passenger seating area in another section of the airport because it was empty.
I set my alarm, put my headphones on and browsed through my catalog of music while listening to different tracks.
When my alarm went off, I took my headphones off and started packing it away.
While I was putting it away, I looked over to my right and there was a chick sitting 1 seat over next to me.

It looked like this:

Me X Her X X X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

X represents empty seats.

Out of all the seats that were empty she chose that one.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you talk to her? Look her in the eyes?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: All of the above, plus. Could be conscious, could be subonscious, could be complete coincidence.

In the case above, my impression would probably be that she didn't want to sit alone, but didn't want to sit right next to you either. That's what I would probably think, but I can be extremely oblivious sometimes.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you talk to her? Look her in the eyes?
I didn't even know she was there until I took my headphones off.
No flights were departing from that gate, so I assumed no one would sit in that section.
I nodded and said good morning after looking at her, but I was in a hurry to get to my boarding gate.
This particular incident was a bit unusual and caught me off guard.
It's not the first time random proximity occurrences like this has happened to me before.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proximity is a IOIs as indicated in MM and the game. Moreover, the location of a woman is not so much relevant as is the awareness of the amount of choosing signals or IOIs. It gives you permission to approach, to hit on baeeeees, to get girls.

IOIs/choosing signals = approach invitations

Moreover, when rationalising whether you should or shouldn't approach, you always should. You cultivate Being 'that guy.'

As for her seating arrangements, OP is over analysing. Assume attraction. Proceed accordingly.

Lead. She follows or next. Repeat #nextSet

Disclaimer: attention is currency to women. It must be earned. The cat string theory is bang on. Pull back, 1 step forward, 2 steps back is key. Push/pull.

Attention *****s are common. Its why you shift gears based on any of the following. She can attention *****. I'll take my **** out. Take that ambivalence.

Again, the metric by which one gauges interest level is based on compliance. There's no ambiguity.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Act as such.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.
You say that all the time. What are you recommending? That we park outside the high school every afternoon?
"Hello, little girl, is it your birthday today?"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What difference does it make conscious or unconscious? If she was hot, you should have asked for her name and number within 5 seconds of noticing her.

If she was really hot, you should have missed your flight and pounded her at the airport hotel. :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was really hot, you should have missed your flight and pounded her at the airport hotel.
Shouldn't your "mission" of taking the plane fight take precedence over a mere woman?
;)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its conscious however you need to take into context the location.

At a party with friend, a bar etc its good ioi
At the airport less likely imo