"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Proximity IOI - Is it conscious or subconscious?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
When a chick positions herself within your proximity, what percentage of it is on a conscious level?
Or is it more subconscious where her body is responding to something or someone she's attracted to?

I was at the airport not too long ago departing on a morning flight around 6am, and usually the airport is half empty at this time.
My flight wasn't ready to leave for another hour, so I sat in another passenger seating area in another section of the airport because it was empty.
I set my alarm, put my headphones on and browsed through my catalog of music while listening to different tracks.
When my alarm went off, I took my headphones off and started packing it away.
While I was putting it away, I looked over to my right and there was a chick sitting 1 seat over next to me.

It looked like this:

Me X Her X X X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

X represents empty seats.

Out of all the seats that were empty she chose that one.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Did you talk to her? Look her in the eyes?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
Answer: All of the above, plus. Could be conscious, could be subonscious, could be complete coincidence.

In the case above, my impression would probably be that she didn't want to sit alone, but didn't want to sit right next to you either. That's what I would probably think, but I can be extremely oblivious sometimes.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Did you talk to her? Look her in the eyes?
I didn't even know she was there until I took my headphones off.
No flights were departing from that gate, so I assumed no one would sit in that section.
I nodded and said good morning after looking at her, but I was in a hurry to get to my boarding gate.
This particular incident was a bit unusual and caught me off guard.
It's not the first time random proximity occurrences like this has happened to me before.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Proximity is a IOIs as indicated in MM and the game. Moreover, the location of a woman is not so much relevant as is the awareness of the amount of choosing signals or IOIs. It gives you permission to approach, to hit on baeeeees, to get girls.

IOIs/choosing signals = approach invitations

Moreover, when rationalising whether you should or shouldn't approach, you always should. You cultivate Being 'that guy.'

As for her seating arrangements, OP is over analysing. Assume attraction. Proceed accordingly.

Lead. She follows or next. Repeat #nextSet

Disclaimer: attention is currency to women. It must be earned. The cat string theory is bang on. Pull back, 1 step forward, 2 steps back is key. Push/pull.

Attention *****s are common. Its why you shift gears based on any of the following. She can attention *****. I'll take my **** out. Take that ambivalence.

Again, the metric by which one gauges interest level is based on compliance. There's no ambiguity.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Act as such.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.
You say that all the time. What are you recommending? That we park outside the high school every afternoon?
"Hello, little girl, is it your birthday today?"
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
What difference does it make conscious or unconscious? If she was hot, you should have asked for her name and number within 5 seconds of noticing her.

If she was really hot, you should have missed your flight and pounded her at the airport hotel. :p
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
If she was really hot, you should have missed your flight and pounded her at the airport hotel.
Shouldn't your "mission" of taking the plane fight take precedence over a mere woman?
;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I think its conscious however you need to take into context the location.

At a party with friend, a bar etc its good ioi
At the airport less likely imo
 
Top