Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proud Boys?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shall we go 1 for 1 on which side is doing the violence?

I had over 300 documented incidents of violence against Trump supporters.....how many do you have?

Don't chicken out this time.
When exactly was the last Hillary-inspired mass murder? I can't quite remember. Trump creates new psychopath terrorists on a regular basis.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, so now that you lost the battle on numerous violent attacks by a political party, you want to move the goalposts (that's called chickening out)?

I'll bite. What attack was inspired by Trump and how did he inspire it?
Get off Trumps nuts it is affecting your memory. The guy who sent bombs to (mostly black and Jewish) Democrats lived in a Van plastered with Trump perophinilia. What’s your conspiracy laden explanation for that?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump's son in law is Jewish, and his daughter is a converted Jew. The man worked in the real estate industry in NYC for Pete's sake. Try to rent an apartment there and see if you don't run into a Red Sea Pedestrian. As far as other minorities are concerned, Trump's one-time dream running mate was Oprah. So if the gunman was "inspired" by Trump, that is a one-way street. Where and when did Trump even signal that he wants to see Jews slain, or that he finds them in any way distasteful? If he is an anti-Semite, why not come out and recognize a full Palestinian state?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if the gunman was "inspired" by Trump, that is a one-way street. Where and when did Trump even signal that he wants to see Jews slain, or that he finds them in any way distasteful? If he is an anti-Semite, why not come out and recognize a full Palestinian state?
Straw man - fabricating your opponents argument to make it easier to attack.

No one said Trump is anti-Semitic. Trump’s wink wink to his Nazi supporters enables their anti-semitism.

If I drive the bank robber to the bank, does it matter if I personally did not rob the bank?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straw man - fabricating your opponents argument to make it easier to attack.

No one said Trump is anti-Semitic. Trump’s wink wink to his Nazi supporters enables their anti-semitism.

If I drive the bank robber to the bank, does it matter if I personally did not rob the bank?
So he enables Nazis but does not support anti-semitism? What do you mean by "wink wink" specifically?

Also, side bar, it's not a straw man. I asked, "where and when did Trump even signal that he wants to see Jews slain, or that he finds them in any way distasteful?" You said that he winks-winks to Nazis to enable their anti-Semitism.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he enables Nazis but does not support anti-semitism? What do you mean by "wink wink" specifically?
The President has a responsibility to denounce all forms of hate. Trump wouldn’t even call out Nazis for murdering a young woman in Charlottesville during their little klan rally. Not denouncing is enabling. Trump enables Nazis.

So what do you have for filling in the other 299 violent attacks by the alt-left.

Sorry propaganda nerd, you don't get to ignore those.
Cite a quote from Carter, Clinton, or Obama encouraging political violence.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The President has a responsibility to denounce all forms of hate. Trump wouldn’t even call out Nazis for murdering a young woman in Charlottesville during their little klan rally. Not denouncing is enabling. Trump enables Nazis.
Trump: “Anti-Semitism and the widespread persecution of Jews represents one of the ugliest and darkest features of human history. The vile hate-filled poison of anti-Semitism must be condemned and confronted everywhere and anywhere it appears. There must be no tolerance for anti-Semitism in America or for any form of religious or racial hatred or prejudice. You know that. You know that very well.”

We are talking about Pittsburgh, not Charlottesville. Trump on Charlottesville: "The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence." He didn't say this in 2017, unfortunately, and was far too wishy-washy with his comments. But he wasn't wrong that there were bad people on both sides.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem was the ultimate form of nazism!! LOLLLLL!!
Strawman - fabricating your opponents argument to make it easier to attack.

Who on “the left” claimed moving the embassy equates to Nazism?

These alt-lefts kill me with their NPC narratives.
Ad hominem - an argument directed at your opponent rather than their position.

Just give up my friend. You’re in the Trump cult. You’re losing the culture war and Trump makes your demise feel a bit manlier. I get it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strawman - fabricating your opponents argument to make it easier to attack.

Who on “the left” claimed moving the embassy equates to Nazism?
I appreciate your devotion to Carl Sagan's Baloney Detection Kit, but c'mon man, he was joking. Lighten up...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he wasn't wrong that there were bad people on both sides.
Nazis exterminated millions of Jews and the KKK raped blacks and burned them alive at organized rallys. Explain how counter protestors against Nazism have done the same. Whom have they exterminated? Lynched? Be specific.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nazis exterminated millions of Jews and the KKK raped blacks and burned them alive at organized rallys. Explain how counter protestors against Nazism have done the same. Whom have they exterminated? Lynched? Be specific.
As far as I know, NONE of the people on either side of that rally/protest exterminated anyone during the Holocaust or any KKK event. Relevance?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can have civil discussions on Trumps policy and merit so why the need to use bull**** as arguments?
It's not bullshyt. You opened this line of questioning when you said that the president enables Nazis.

Conversely, his foreign policy is clearly pro-Israel. There is obviously an inconsistency between a president who provides the means and opportunity for Nazism domestically, and supports the nation of Israel in foreign policy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impersonation of genicide is still ****ty. You think Nazi or klan paraphernalia is appropriate in American society?
What do you mean by "appropriate"? It's not my place to tell someone else what to wear in public or private. That's what makes the US a great nation. Would I befriend or hire said person? Of course not. But Nazis have a right to assemble just like anybody else. What happened to that woman was despicable. As far as I know it was a homicide at the hands (or truck if you will) of an individual. Obviously, I was not there and did not see what happened, but the suspect (assuming he hasn't been tried) will answer for his actions.

This kind of murder has happened in many contexts, i.e. group vs. group rioting or demonstrating. For instance (not to get off track) the Crown Heights Riots of 1991 in which blacks went after Jews and two men were killed, one Jewish and one mistaken for a Jew. Was every single black responsible for these deaths? No. Were the blacks and Jews behaving violently? Yes. At the time Al Sharpton said some "enabling" things that did not help. Did he have agency over the murderers?

I do agree with you that Trump should speak out more strongly against these things, and also have more compassion. From that standpoint he is not a great president. I don't believe he's signaling support to Nazis in any way on purpose. I guess I can't really know what's in his head for sure.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it was a coincidence that a Trump supporter in his van decked out in Trump gear sent bombs to prominent black and Jewish Democrats?
Coincidence that he supported Trump? I don't know. A lot of murderers probably vote and support many politicians. That doesn't mean the politicians support them. It's like saying Jodi Foster wanted to see Ronald Reagan gunned down.