Proud Boys?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem was the ultimate form of nazism!! LOLLLLL!!
Strawman - fabricating your opponents argument to make it easier to attack.

Who on “the left” claimed moving the embassy equates to Nazism?

These alt-lefts kill me with their NPC narratives.
Ad hominem - an argument directed at your opponent rather than their position.

Just give up my friend. You’re in the Trump cult. You’re losing the culture war and Trump makes your demise feel a bit manlier. I get it.

samspade

Master Don Juan

I appreciate your devotion to Carl Sagan's Baloney Detection Kit, but c'mon man, he was joking. Lighten up...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Nazis exterminated millions of Jews and the KKK raped blacks and burned them alive at organized rallys. Explain how counter protestors against Nazism have done the same. Whom have they exterminated? Lynched? Be specific.
As far as I know, NONE of the people on either side of that rally/protest exterminated anyone during the Holocaust or any KKK event. Relevance?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

samspade

Master Don Juan
We can have civil discussions on Trumps policy and merit so why the need to use bull**** as arguments?
It's not bullshyt. You opened this line of questioning when you said that the president enables Nazis.

Conversely, his foreign policy is clearly pro-Israel. There is obviously an inconsistency between a president who provides the means and opportunity for Nazism domestically, and supports the nation of Israel in foreign policy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Impersonation of genicide is still ****ty. You think Nazi or klan paraphernalia is appropriate in American society?
What do you mean by "appropriate"? It's not my place to tell someone else what to wear in public or private. That's what makes the US a great nation. Would I befriend or hire said person? Of course not. But Nazis have a right to assemble just like anybody else. What happened to that woman was despicable. As far as I know it was a homicide at the hands (or truck if you will) of an individual. Obviously, I was not there and did not see what happened, but the suspect (assuming he hasn't been tried) will answer for his actions.

This kind of murder has happened in many contexts, i.e. group vs. group rioting or demonstrating. For instance (not to get off track) the Crown Heights Riots of 1991 in which blacks went after Jews and two men were killed, one Jewish and one mistaken for a Jew. Was every single black responsible for these deaths? No. Were the blacks and Jews behaving violently? Yes. At the time Al Sharpton said some "enabling" things that did not help. Did he have agency over the murderers?

I do agree with you that Trump should speak out more strongly against these things, and also have more compassion. From that standpoint he is not a great president. I don't believe he's signaling support to Nazis in any way on purpose. I guess I can't really know what's in his head for sure.

samspade

Master Don Juan
So it was a coincidence that a Trump supporter in his van decked out in Trump gear sent bombs to prominent black and Jewish Democrats?
Coincidence that he supported Trump? I don't know. A lot of murderers probably vote and support many politicians. That doesn't mean the politicians support them. It's like saying Jodi Foster wanted to see Ronald Reagan gunned down.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Shall we go 1 for 1 on which side is doing the violence?

I had over 300 documented incidents of violence against Trump supporters.....how many do you have?

Don't chicken out this time.
First of all, why do you think the little right winger site you posted., the supposed list of "attacks " exists? Steve Bannon and company put pseudo science like that out there to attempt to counter the obvious truth that trumpers support violence. This is going to be over your head, but a list of anecdotes is not science, especially when they are hand picked by a biased source. There are millions of hate-filled trumpers. The actions of people reacting to that hate, if there are only 300 of them, are insignificant by comparison. Now, I do feel for those people who got fish thrown at them and had to read dirty words in spray paint (were they ""snowflakes?"), but that is not the same as a president who calls murderous white supremacists "good people," and refers to journalists as the enemy of the people.

Danger

Master Don Juan
The President has a responsibility to denounce all forms of hate. Trump wouldn’t even call out Nazis for murdering a young woman in Charlottesville during their little klan rally. Not denouncing is enabling. Trump enables Nazis.

Cite a quote from Carter, Clinton, or Obama encouraging political violence.
You mean that fat cow who had a heart attack but it was presented as a hit and run? Trump said there were bad people on both sides and he was right.

I don't need to cite a quote encouraging violence, you are the one making accusations, not me. However for fun why don't we reference Obama blaming police for "acting stupidly" and suddenly blacks are out chanting to fry those pigs up like bacon?

So nothing to compare to my 299 other violent acts done by the alt-left?

Danger

Master Don Juan

Ad hominem - an argument directed at your opponent rather than their position.

Just give up my friend. You’re in the Trump cult. You’re losing the culture war and Trump makes your demise feel a bit manlier. I get it.
It was sarcasm cupcake, and highlights how idiotic the Nazi claims are.

I have already demolished your positions over and over again, and you provide nothing but hate, subject changes and avoidance.

So still nothing to match those other 299 violent acts by the left?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
There you go. Your political rivals deserve violence...typical right wing extremism.
Yes, capitalists engage in violence all the time. How dare they defend themselves against communists. LOLLLLLL!

Danger

Master Don Juan
First of all, why do you think the little right winger site you posted., the supposed list of "attacks " exists? Steve Bannon and company put pseudo science like that out there to attempt to counter the obvious truth that trumpers support violence. This is going to be over your head, but a list of anecdotes is not science, especially when they are hand picked by a biased source. There are millions of hate-filled trumpers. The actions of people reacting to that hate, if there are only 300 of them, are insignificant by comparison. Now, I do feel for those people who got fish thrown at them and had to read dirty words in spray paint (were they ""snowflakes?"), but that is not the same as a president who calls murderous white supremacists "good people," and refers to journalists as the enemy of the people.
Look at that tap dance!

So it should be easy to find all those violent right wingers shouldn't it?

Why are you having such a hard time doing it I wonder?

Hmmmmmm.....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Look at that tap dance!

So it should be easy to find all those violent right wingers shouldn't it?

Why are you having such a hard time doing it I wonder?

Hmmmmmm.....
Thousands of trumpers just came and left my town. I did not see any of them that I thought would ever take any sort of stand against violence, particularly toward the most powerless of people. A trump rally is a klan rally. Hell, they had to pay black people to go. The message is hate. Trump stirs up hate in people. That is how he got elected.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Thousands of trumpers just came and left my town. I did not see any of them that I thought would ever take any sort of stand against violence, particularly toward the most powerless of people. A trump rally is a klan rally. Hell, they had to pay black people to go. The message is hate. Trump stirs up hate in people. That is how he got elected.

Lots of accusations here but no data.

So Trump incites violence but you cannot seem to find anything to match the other 299 violent leftist acts?

You can keep tap dancing and avoiding it, like you always do, but the facts support Trump and they support my statements.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Lots of accusations here but no data.

So Trump incites violence but you cannot seem to find anything to match the other 299 violent leftist acts?

You can keep tap dancing and avoiding it, like you always do, but the facts support Trump and they support my statements.
Propaganda works because repeating lies over and over again conditions the brain to not accept truth. Why won’t you cite the “leftist” politicians and organizations calling for political violence? (You can’t.) You repeat your right wing bull**** because it makes you feel better about losing value in society. When you want to discuss the merits of Trump’s policy, bring some facts so we can have a real conversation.