-.-
Senior Don Juan
well.. i wanted to discuss this with u guys..
i often go to stripper bars and clubs now, and girls tend to be after my money (ofcourse, right?)
but even though i do NOT give them money, they still seem to give me affection and care. I have fun being around prostitutes so to speak.. I see them as more because they are being theirselves.
They are more open.
As opposed to regular girls you see in malls and classmates or whatever, they tend to play games and ****. I dont feel as comfortable as I am when I am with prostitutes.
That's why I think prostitutes are > than regular girls. Plus if ever I will treat them or give them money or whatever, it seems like money much more well spent than buying a girl movie tickets or dinner
(booooring - well, atleast to me. Like I give a ****, right? Wtf have we got to talke about over dinner that I care about?)
What are your thought on this, guys?
note: as i type this i feel like i have become an overly different person as i was before visiting this site 1 month ago.
i often go to stripper bars and clubs now, and girls tend to be after my money (ofcourse, right?)
but even though i do NOT give them money, they still seem to give me affection and care. I have fun being around prostitutes so to speak.. I see them as more because they are being theirselves.
They are more open.
As opposed to regular girls you see in malls and classmates or whatever, they tend to play games and ****. I dont feel as comfortable as I am when I am with prostitutes.
That's why I think prostitutes are > than regular girls. Plus if ever I will treat them or give them money or whatever, it seems like money much more well spent than buying a girl movie tickets or dinner
(booooring - well, atleast to me. Like I give a ****, right? Wtf have we got to talke about over dinner that I care about?)
What are your thought on this, guys?
note: as i type this i feel like i have become an overly different person as i was before visiting this site 1 month ago.