"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

protitutes > regular girls

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Head to the strip club without your wallet some night. Maybe bring enough $ for a drink or two.

Make sure all your stripper/prostitute friends know you have no cash on you at all.

See how open and friendly they are then.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by bobbob
Anyone who says that "real men don't pay for sex" is a homo.

Are you telling me that if you were in a horrible accident with burns all over your body, looked like a freak, and could never get a woman again, that you'd give up sex entirely?

Usually people who say that they'd "never pay for sex" are closeted homosexuals.

I can tell by this response your paying for it on the regurlar.Good for you ..you're keeping some Pimp's pockets fat you symp.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Cant we all agree that mostly all chicks are prostitutes. The only difference betweeen a working girl and a regular girl is that with the working girl your talking about what you want and with the regular girl your talking about what she wants.


So anybody who wouldnt pay for sex is a homo? HUH? Thats just dum they are called Pimps and Playas boy. To each his own though, personally I wouldnt touch a prostitute it goes against my own ethical codes.
 

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
"I can tell by this response your paying for it on the regurlar.Good for you ..you're keeping some Pimp's pockets fat you symp."

Haha, this coming from someone who speaks in ebonics ... you do know that symp isn't a word right? Please speak english in your post, I can't understand you. And please, buy a dictionary.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Strippers/prostitutes are as fake as they come. You are living in a dream world if you think they are being sincere in showing interest in you.

Still there is some amount of honesty in them just coming right out and saying they want money for any kind of sexual favors. Still that whole thing just rubs me the wrong way.

I've been to two strip clubs in my life, but I've never tipped the girls or gotten a lap dance. Call me cheap or gay all you want, but those b*tches aren't getting sh*t from me. I respect myself too much.

For you guys who do frequent the clubs, I won't knock you, that is your choice. But you should consider that time and money you spend on some stripper could actually be used to sarge and get a chic who sincerely wants to fukk you (and for free*!)

* OK, maybe every lay has some cost to it, but the more skill you have, the more efficient you can be.
 
Top