Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein Powder

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe it is because i was born and raised in Australia. We eat more natural foods over there.

in the USA more people eat chemicals. If you tell them Maybe the chemicals are not such a good idea they lose their bananas and defend the lab foodstuffs

protein powder is not edible.
I mean, everything is trying to kill you in Australia anyway...spiders, snakes, lizards, whatever else is poisonous over there...

Cool. Then don't eat it, I don't really care. I use it to supplement the whole, natural, one ingredient foods I already eat, not as a replacement for them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agreed. Soy is a hard no.
The one exception I make to this is tempeh.

It's made from fermented soy, the only kind you should ever eat, and is a nutrient dense powerhouse packing 18g of protein per serving and is both pre and pro-biotic rich along with a whole host of nutrients and minerals.

There are a lot of ways you can prepare it, but it is kind of bland by itself so I tend to throw 30-40g in my berry smoothie to get all the benefits and I don't really even taste it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
BruceGame mode noted. Explains why your posts often seem like they are being written by a drunken wallaby on crack.

Maybe it is because i was born and raised in Australia.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
No i do not use drugs at all except drinks.

the choice is yours: keep up with your protein powders (which are gay) yes the powders are gay. You might as well take a canister of Whey to a gay club and you would probably be quite popular.
and disgusting

Or switch over to raw Eggs which are natural and from hens.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i do not use drugs at all except drinks.

the choice is yours: keep up with your protein powders (which are gay) yes the powders are gay. You might as well take a canister of Whey to a gay club and you would probably be quite popular.
and disgusting

Or switch over to raw Eggs which are natural and from hens.
why not do both?

your argument is that whey protein is not natural so therefore what? Why exactly is not natural so bad?

deodorant is not natural. Tylenol is not natural. surely you use one or both.

I get most of my protein from natural sources and get the remainder from whey. I’m always on the go. Easier to throw whey protein bottle in my bag then it is eggs.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get most of my protein from natural sources and get the remainder from whey. I’m always on the go. Easier to throw whey protein bottle in my bag then it is eggs.
Why not pasteurized egg whites in a bottle? Just as easy as whey.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
why not do both?

your argument is that whey protein is not natural so therefore what? Why exactly is not natural so bad?

He is starting to sound like Milton with his red stapler...

I really don't understand the hill he is trying to die on against protein powders. If he spent that much time looking into other healthy fats besides butter, it would do him good.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I really don't understand the hill he is trying to die on against protein powders.
dude, he’s a “naturopath” he knows what he says…jeez why you gotta hate so much, he’s clearly just blessing us simple folk with his undying wisdom!

He knows what’s best for us!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might as well put whey protein up your you-know-what.. along with soy powder..

why don’t you just eat EGGS DAMNIT
But honestly I feel eggs are number One!

I eat 20 eggs a week over 5 days
God bless. I can’t eat eggs. Body can’t clear all that cholesterol.

I used egg whites for a bit but the cost to protein ratio just isn’t worth it. Nonfat dairy, beans, and wild caught fish are my go to.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to wake up and drink a whey protein shake every morning.
Now a days I drink a green juice and feel good from that plant blood. Juice a whole cucumber, celery stalks, big handful of baby spinach, kale, arugula,1/2 green apple and piece of gingerroot. squeeze of green lime chug it.

Attachments

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
why not do both?

I am not a bro type in the gym
I am not a college kid in a fraternity house

i do not use deodorant, i use baking soda. And i take showers daily

i do not take Tylenol. if it was that important i would find a Willow tree and go out there and start knawling off the bark with my bare teeth and hands, because that is what Tylenol was synthesized to mimic, willow tree bark medicine

i am basically Chuck Norris. I am Rocky.

and it is definitely an uphill battle discussion with this “protein powder”, which in my opinion it is garbage, it is lab food if you are lucky

but continue on if it works for making you look strong. Be sure to Buy The Right Brand!! make sure your Lab Powder does not include any hidden Additives or fillers!! I am sure Lab Protein manufacturers would never do that!!

i actually recommend none of you eat eggs or Beef. Just stick to your Whey, like a good little boy, do as the Lab Manufacturers tell you, follow the rules like a good little clown boy

eat your Whey

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude you argue like a girl.

i do not take Tylenol. if it was that important i would find a Willow tree and go out there and start knawling off the bark with my bare teeth and hands, because that is what Tylenol was synthesized to mimic, willow tree bark medicine

and it is definitely an uphill battle with this “protein powder” which in my opinion it is garbage, lab food if you are lucky

but continue on if it works for making you look strong.

i actually recommend none of you eat eggs or Beef. Just stick to your Whey, like a good little boy, do as the Lab Manufacturers tell you, follow the rules like a good like clown boy

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

and it is definitely an uphill battle discussion with this “protein powder”, which in my opinion it is garbage, it is lab food if you are lucky

but continue on if it works for making you look strong. Be sure to Buy The Right Brand!! make sure your Lab Powder does not include any hidden Additives or fillers!! I am sure Lab Protein manufacturers would never do that!!

i actually recommend none of you eat eggs or Beef. Just stick to your Whey, like a good little boy, do as the Lab Manufacturers tell you, follow the rules like a good little clown boy

eat your Whey
You do all this stuff, eat almost no carbs and yet the scale still isn't moving.

Seems like you do too much talking and not enough listening based on the results you are not getting.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
You do all this stuff, eat almost no carbs and yet the scale still isn't moving.

Seems like you do too much talking and not enough listening based on the results you are not getting.
How much per day should i be losing? I am logging 1/3 pound per day, Bro

also, even in a low carb diet i still consume a good amount of (natural) protein like meats and fish or eggs. Ever heard of Neo Glucogenesis or some medical term like that?
It’s when the body converts protein into Carbs, yes into carbs

Nowhere in any of my self study about Natural health have i ever seen these powders recommended. Ever, because 1 they are not natural and 2 they are not pure protein, they contain all sorts of other things

case closed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How much per day should i be losing? I am logging 1/3 pound per day, Bro

also, even in a low carb diet i still consume a good amount of (natural) protein like meats and fish or eggs. Ever heard of Neo Glucogenesis or some medical term like that?
It’s when the body converts protein into Carbs, yes into carbs

Nowhere in any of my self study about Natural health have i ever seen these powders recommended. Ever, because 1 they are not natural and 2 they are not pure protein, they contain all sorts of other things

case closed
The case is closed because I don't really care to continue arguing with your closed minded self.

Of course I have. If your body needs to convert protein into carbs then why aren't you just eating carbs to begin with and let the protein do what it is suppose to fvcking do?

How in the world does that make any goddamn sense to you? I am going to eat no carbs, but eat a whole bunch of protein so that some of it can get turned into carbs, thereby still getting carbs that my body obviously NEEDS, and taking protein away from what it is supposed to be doing in my body?

Somehow this only makes sense to you...maybe instead of worrying about protein powder you should figure that out first.

Secondly if you are going to state something at least be right. Willow Bark is a natural form of aspirin not Tylenol. They aren't even the same drug classes. Aspirin is an NSAID while Tylenol, aka acetaminophen, is an analgesic and antipyretic.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BibleBelt,
"I have always wanted a meal worm farm. They are the second fastest reproducing protein in the world. #1 is cochroaches."....Fascinating,back in the day I bred Meal Worms for bait to catch Song Birds for banding...Simples really,I just had an old suit case,put a few air holes in,threw a couple of potato Sacks in with a thin layer of Wheat Bran between,chucked in a handful of Worms and eggs from another Colony and in a month or so the thing is crawling with Worms.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a whey isolate that provides 26g of protein for £0.58 ($0.73) and another 21g of protein for £0.46 ($0.58). Both 2.5kg bags.

I'm struggling to see if this isn't the cheapest protein source available to buy. I only take 1-1.5 scoops per day as I want to get most protein from organic food.

When did protein powder become cheaper than eggs and chicken?

I've seen the Pea protein isolate is half the price too, I can pick up a 2.5kg bag for £21.99 ($27.59). I used to pay £120 ($150) for the same amount of whey isolate (before I started shopping around for bargains).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I found a whey isolate that provides 26g of protein for £0.58 ($0.73) and another 21g of protein for £0.46 ($0.58). Both 2.5kg bags.

I'm struggling to see if this isn't the cheapest protein source available to buy. I only take 1-1.5 scoops per day as I want to get most protein from organic food.

When did protein powder become cheaper than eggs and chicken?

I've seen the Pea protein isolate is half the price too, I can pick up a 2.5kg bag for £21.99 ($27.59). I used to pay £120 ($150) for the same amount of whey isolate (before I started shopping around for bargains).
Pea needs to be mixed with brown rice to provide a proper amino acid profile, but when you do it, you get virtually the same AA profile as whey without the risk of bloating and/or low grade chronic gut inflammation. Been using this for a long time in place of whey.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pea needs to be mixed with brown rice to provide a proper amino acid profile, but when you do it, you get virtually the same AA profile as whey without the risk of bloating and/or low grade chronic gut inflammation. Been using this for a long time in place of whey.
Why didn't you go with pasteurized egg whites in cartons?