Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein Powder

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why didn't you go with pasteurized egg whites in cartons?
Much more expensive and honestly not much difference. Minimal at best.

The most important factor researchers found in determining the quality of the protein is the amino acid content of the protein. This is what PDCAAS attempts to measure.

Pea and brown rice mixed together have exactly the same PDCAAS score as whey and egg whites do... A perfect 1.0, meaning they contain all amino acids necessary for the body to synthesize muscle.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Legumes + Grains is timeless and will work when society collapses.
I'd happily consume whey and eat Greek yogurt as I love it, but it causes bloating and gut inflammation...literally feels like my gut is on fire when I consume whey.

AmitBajpayee

Reaction score
Hello! I source my protein powder from Isopure I find it good, however my protein is also a good brand we can say that it's per scoop of 25 grams have 18 grams of protein.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just ran out of protein powder from MyProtein.

I heard mixed reviews about them but I'm wondering if purchasing again from them is worth it? Where do you source your protein powder from?
I use Naked Green Pea Protein and Optimum Brown Rice Protein.

Also use Orgain Collagen Peptide Powder.

1 scoop of each.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
TLDR;

Has anyone mentioned powdered eggs?

That is all there is in them, add to you shake with fruit, gives the drink a fuller body and the flavor is ok.

Add to that it’s way cheaper than all your whey products etc.

Now! Sells a 1.5lb tub for like US$20
View attachment 10237
Crazy idea, stay with me... Just have a few hard boiled eggs in the morning. Super easy to make. I use this to make them, and they're delicious (at least to me).

DASH Rapid Egg Cooker

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Crazy idea, stay with me... Just have a few hard boiled eggs in the morning. Super easy to make. I use this to make them, and they're delicious (at least to me).

DASH Rapid Egg Cooker
I'm not a fan of hardboiled eggs...when I eat eggs, it's usually in the form of 2 eggs and 6-10 egg white omelette with a bunch of veggies like kale, broccoli, onions, carrots and mushrooms added...with a little goat cheese and some Sriracha

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

DASH Rapid Egg Cooker
I eat eggs every day, but we’re talking about protein powders for people who want convenience etc. in the case of powdered eggs a tbsp of the stuff I used was 24g that is super dense, and shelf stable.

I no longer use protein supps.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I eat eggs every day, but we’re talking about protein powders for people who want convenience etc. in the case of powdered eggs a tbsp of the stuff I used was 24g that is super dense, and shelf stable.

I no longer use protein supps.
Yes it's definitely for convenience and it allows a lot of options for meals without having to do much prep work.

Having oatmeal? Add some berries and protein powder to it and now it's complete. Takes about 2.5 minutes to make.

Got done working out? Can add some berries along with creatine, betaine, L-Carnatine Tartrate and amla powder and drink it.

Having some Dole whip as a treat? Mix in some protein powder.

Just gives you a lot more flexibility as long as you use it as a supplement and not as a regular replacement for real food.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of hardboiled eggs...when I eat eggs, it's usually in the form of 2 eggs and 6-10 egg white omelette with a bunch of veggies like kale, broccoli, onions, carrots and mushrooms added...with a little goat cheese and some Sriracha
I just like them because you can pop them in your mouth at any time. I find them delicious on their own.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I like them because you can pop them in your mouth at any time. I find them delicious on their own.
Ah, yes, but there's an art to boiling them so they peel easily. Salt and pepper and down the hatch.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They are easy for sure....everyone I know seems to love them. I've just never liked the yolk like that...it's kinda like a powdery weird texture to me
Ever try egg salad? The GF doesn't like eggs either. She mixes them with an avocado. 4 eggs with one avocado. It lasts in the fridge for a few days. That's her daily breakfeast.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ever try egg salad? The GF doesn't like eggs either. She mixes them with an avocado. 4 eggs with one avocado. It lasts in the fridge for a few days. That's her daily breakfeast.
I cannot stand egg salad. My Mom used to make me egg salad sandwiches growing up and I was lucky to get two bites in before throwing them out. Just yuck.

And eggs are one of the few things I don't like avocados on...just doesn't seem to go together taste wise to me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How about mixed in with tuna fish, or skipjack? With home made garlic mayo…mm I’m hungry now.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hard boiled eggs or both!