"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Protection

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Do you consider it important? Most women don’t give a **** in my experience, but I put one on because I don’t want a kid. A lot of people hate condoms because it feels better without, but I guess technology has come a long way because I get off just fine with one. I read in another thread about women letting bad boys have unprotected sex, but is being an idiot about sex really something to brag about and should I even be surprised when someone inevitably comes in here and says it is?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I absolutely hate condoms, but I refuse to have sex without them if I can possibly help it. It's just not worth it to get stuck with child support, herpes, or worse.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Pregnancy isn't the only thing to worry about with unprotected sex, but it seems like the only thing mentioned at the start of threads such as this. There's also STDs, you don't know who else or how many other men have been there before and whether they introduced any STDs. The woman might not even know she has an STD when it's your turn with her.

As far as I know condoms are the only way to severely mitigate the risk of STDs while there are many ways to prevent pregnancy.

I too get off fine with a condom on. It is slightly better without, but the difference is far from extreme if you ask me.

Unprotected sex (using other contraceptives) is only ever an acceptable idea with a woman you trust and preferably are exclusive with. If not exclusive there should be frequent testing or if it's FWB could only be unprotected between you two, but not others. Any way that at least takes unknown variables into consideration.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Back in the days before Roe and the pill, condoms were used quite a bit more. Based on the recent events, I expect their usage to increase at lease temporarily and a good opportunity to short term buy condom producer stock …
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
Had the snip in my late 40s - I'll use a condom if she still insists (only happened once), or if I suspect her of being 'easy'.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Back in the days before Roe and the pill, condoms were used quite a bit more. Based on the recent events, I expect their usage to increase at lease temporarily and a good opportunity to short term buy condom producer stock …
Church & Dwight has been skyrocketing over the past week.

 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Do you consider it important? Most women don’t give a **** in my experience, but I put one on because I don’t want a kid. A lot of people hate condoms because it feels better without, but I guess technology has come a long way because I get off just fine with one. I read in another thread about women letting bad boys have unprotected sex, but is being an idiot about sex really something to brag about and should I even be surprised when someone inevitably comes in here and says it is?
It's important unless you want to spend the next 20 years paying child support and/or suffering from an std.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I never liked them either, only one case of gono, and I’m older than dirt …
Gono is getting tough to treat now. We have highly resistant gono and syphilis coming to the ER. We're using fourth level drugs to treat. Antibiotic resistant STDs is a real problem.. Which more dudes took care and watched where they place their d!cks. Some people are dumber than dirt.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Gono is getting tough to treat now. We have highly resistant gono and syphilis coming to the ER. We're using fourth level drugs to treat. Antibiotic resistant STDs is a real problem.. Which more dudes took care and watched where they place their d!cks. Some people are dumber than dirt.
Yes, if they stick it into what looks and acts like trash, some of it Will rub off on them …
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,078
Hardly ever wear them and haven't gotten anything either. I'm on TRT so the chances of getting someone pregnant is remote.
 
Top