Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protection

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you consider it important? Most women don’t give a **** in my experience, but I put one on because I don’t want a kid. A lot of people hate condoms because it feels better without, but I guess technology has come a long way because I get off just fine with one. I read in another thread about women letting bad boys have unprotected sex, but is being an idiot about sex really something to brag about and should I even be surprised when someone inevitably comes in here and says it is?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely hate condoms, but I refuse to have sex without them if I can possibly help it. It's just not worth it to get stuck with child support, herpes, or worse.

Serenity

Reaction score
Pregnancy isn't the only thing to worry about with unprotected sex, but it seems like the only thing mentioned at the start of threads such as this. There's also STDs, you don't know who else or how many other men have been there before and whether they introduced any STDs. The woman might not even know she has an STD when it's your turn with her.

As far as I know condoms are the only way to severely mitigate the risk of STDs while there are many ways to prevent pregnancy.

I too get off fine with a condom on. It is slightly better without, but the difference is far from extreme if you ask me.

Unprotected sex (using other contraceptives) is only ever an acceptable idea with a woman you trust and preferably are exclusive with. If not exclusive there should be frequent testing or if it's FWB could only be unprotected between you two, but not others. Any way that at least takes unknown variables into consideration.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Back in the days before Roe and the pill, condoms were used quite a bit more. Based on the recent events, I expect their usage to increase at lease temporarily and a good opportunity to short term buy condom producer stock …

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had the snip in my late 40s - I'll use a condom if she still insists (only happened once), or if I suspect her of being 'easy'.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Back in the days before Roe and the pill, condoms were used quite a bit more. Based on the recent events, I expect their usage to increase at lease temporarily and a good opportunity to short term buy condom producer stock …
Church & Dwight has been skyrocketing over the past week.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you consider it important? Most women don’t give a **** in my experience, but I put one on because I don’t want a kid. A lot of people hate condoms because it feels better without, but I guess technology has come a long way because I get off just fine with one. I read in another thread about women letting bad boys have unprotected sex, but is being an idiot about sex really something to brag about and should I even be surprised when someone inevitably comes in here and says it is?
It's important unless you want to spend the next 20 years paying child support and/or suffering from an std.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I never liked them either, only one case of gono, and I’m older than dirt …
Gono is getting tough to treat now. We have highly resistant gono and syphilis coming to the ER. We're using fourth level drugs to treat. Antibiotic resistant STDs is a real problem.. Which more dudes took care and watched where they place their d!cks. Some people are dumber than dirt.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Gono is getting tough to treat now. We have highly resistant gono and syphilis coming to the ER. We're using fourth level drugs to treat. Antibiotic resistant STDs is a real problem.. Which more dudes took care and watched where they place their d!cks. Some people are dumber than dirt.
Yes, if they stick it into what looks and acts like trash, some of it Will rub off on them …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hardly ever wear them and haven't gotten anything either. I'm on TRT so the chances of getting someone pregnant is remote.