Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protection

Intrakit98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to do it for the first time and I was wondering what type of condoms or protection do I need? Any advice would be helpful.Thanks.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with trojans or lifestyle, id stay away from durex, they tend to be not as reliable.

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using Durex for as long as I've been sexually active (about 6 years)...not a single bust yet.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
i use the durex 20% thinner...
freinds of mine have had lifestyles break on em.

Halloween

Don Juan
Reaction score
off the cuff:

Non-novelty condoms are regulated by the FDA. If it hasn't passed its expiry date or been compromised in some way, you can literally put your entire forearm inside without it breaking.

Never, ever use oil-based lubricants with latex condoms. Put a bit of vaseline on your fingertips and rub a condom between them, then try to stretch it and you'll see what I mean. Use water-based lubes, e.g KY.

Always carry unexpired condoms and keep them in a cool, frictionless place. Back pocket: bad. Wallet: bad. Purse/murse in a pocket without hard utensils: good. Rolled down fold of your sock: good. Only use condoms from a package that has a 'pillow' of air in it.

Some people have latex allergies/sensitivities. Google suggests no studies have been done on how common this is. Polyurethane condoms (avanti or whatever) are much more expensive, but if you want to cover your bases, carry one of these with you. They don't stink like latex, they are thinner, but they're a little crinklier on the whole.

Halloween

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and...

DO get lube. Not just lubricated condoms, but some separate lubricant.

It feels waaaaay better for the girl, plus lubricants actually reduce your chances of contracting STD's because (1) your condom's less likely to break, and (2) you're abrading her skin less.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!